B2X Service Solutions India Pvt. Ltd

B2X Service Solutions India Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India16 reviews

B2X is now a shadow of it's vibrant past

The company had a very good profile up until the year 2017. The company situation got worse after the change of management in the year 2018 and declined further in the year 2019. Employee perks were good in the year 2017 but began to decline after that. Overall good and cooperative working environment. Though the hierarchy has been infested with favoritism and appeasement and not all the decisions are made on the basis of merit. HR is cooperative. IT function had enjoyed a lot more privileges on expense of the other functions but now it has been totally disbanded after the realization of those undue privileges enjoyed.Employee count has declined by more than 50% and now it is what could be called as a shadow of it's vibrant past,

Pros

Stress free working environment, Cooperative work culture, leverage

Cons

Poor management, rampant favoritism and appeasement, overlapping of accountability

Very helpful company

Overall superb.atmosphere at office very positive .All staff member was very helpful & kind also they helps you always .I loved working at b2x as a service engineer.

Pros

Free tea

I am working in Gurugram for Livpure oprations

The best company according to management and all over things I am working here from 3 months and I did not saw this type of management anywhere A salute for the management

I have don lot of fun

I feel good , with all team member , reporting manager is very helpful , Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management. None, Even if you feel any cons here, company will work to fix it.

Best working place

Management respects the individual and all the tasks are mutual. Managers and Top Management work hand in hand and has a very connected culture. They do real teamwork. Not sort of Politics but your personal attitude does make a difference.

Its Productive & Good Learning

Work culture is good all the subordinate are supportive, management are also give freedom to improvise our skills & innovative ideas. all and all its perfect place to enhance your skill & also having good individual & professional growth .

Good Place to work with & fast Growth

Good place to work & they Recognize person if he/she doing good, i joined as HHP Floor Manager here & now working as Regional service manager. they value staffs thinking

Nice place to work

Environment is very good. Colleague are helpful and friendly. Working environment is very nice. All staffs are helpful and knowledgeable. Technical team is awesome that gives more extra technical knowledge.

I have a great experience at B2X service solution and it provide a great and best service to the customers.

I recommend to job seekers to apply for job there if there is any vacancy available and it give a chance to explore new adventures by organising outlet meetings but there is no growth in this organisation like salary package is provided by B2X is not as compare to job responsibilities.

Management very third class

B2x company not secure for any staff Any time they can remove from company without valid reason for employee very disappointing management very third class management I will never suggest to anyone to work with this company

Management poor

I had very bad experience in B2X during my journey of 2 years 6 motth because of poor managers. There is a monopoly system in finance dept. I was literally mentally toucher on work place. Your work will never been appreciated by managers and they create your bad and negative impression to head management. Finally I resigned because of them with no job in my hand literally got frustrated 😤

Worst management Not having Job Security

Don't join this company. Not having job assurance regarding project. Don't believe their Offer Letter. Only believe in Appointment Letter. there is huge difference between Offer Letter and Appointment Letter.

Professional and leading in providing best customer services

I have worked for B2X Service Solutions Pvt. Ltd. India full time for almost one and a half year as a customer care executive. I have learned about customer services and sales.

Pros

Great boss and colleagues

Cons

long weekend shifts

Experience Of B2X

Good work experience of B2X.Had Good work Experience and Fine Management and hardest part of the job is handling the toughest Escalation sometimes and enjoyable part of the job is good unity

like to work with MNC company

Studied lot of things like reporting, how to treat the team, believed in team work, studied how to manage & complete the work in proper way, also increases the grasping power and quick learning ability The team are very helpful in all the situation. The hardest part is resigning from my post. There is no any kind of job security which is very essential for growth & develpment overall the company was good for startup i thanking to my company for giving me an opportunity to develop the skill and knowledge and where to implement it.

fun Work Place with cool bosses

The best company i have ever worked with is B2X Service solutions India private Limited. I enjyoed my period of Work in B2X Service Solutions Pvt Limited

Ask a question about working or interviewing at B2X Service Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• B2X Service Solutions India Pvt. Ltd