BA Continuum

BA Continuum Employee Reviews

India688 reviews

bacisodexoamericaorganisationbanktransportboapvt

Nice place to work

decent pay very good work life balance good work environment supportive senior management good infrastructure bonus annually job security extra perks , cab ,sodexo

Great company to work with

I worked here only for a year. for my team there was not much work pressure, manager was. Supportive. Suddenly my team was laid off due to compliance reasons. However all the care was taken for laid off employees. Employees were given 4 months notice as well as salary for 2 months + one month salary for every completed year at BA continuum.

Pros

Off sites. They took us to frequent dinners, lunch as well as resorts

Cons

No cons

BA Continuum insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Retirement work environment but...

It's a slow paced work environment having many benefits and ample of leaves. You can even retire in this company.Inter job postings are really good and big in numbers.BUT it's all depends on the manger that how you would grow here. Boss licking culture is very much present and people get promotions every two years who are best lickers.HR does not hear you, they also biased towards the managers.So if you don't care about manager and don't want very fast life, this is the place for you. People have been here from decades either by being calm and not growing or by buttering managers.If your manager is technical and does his/her work then it's a boon for you.

Amazing company

Working here for two years now everything is good here apart from salary you get additional benefits like Sodexo and home pick up and drop. Job security is there.

It truly means what it says..!! “Welcome HOME”

A company which pays you decently for the work that is done. Work life is truly balanced and the management is extremely good!Every person who leaves the company would definitely want to return back irrespective to the pay offered!!! This says everything about the company!!!!

Work culture is excellent.

Work life balance is better than any other organizations under which I worked.Company provides high benefits for family and employee. Good opportunity in unique works.

Productive and Fun Working

It is a very good place to work. My manger is very good and cooperative . The notice period and exit formalities are also so smooth. I am still serving my NP.

One of best company to work in.

Ideal company who are look for work life Balance and job security. Company Policies are very good and employee friendly. Work culture depends on project,manager and the senior management.But Overall it was very satisfying experience..

Good

Variations in salary rest everything is good.free transport.Sodexo is over and above ctc which is a good thing.100 percent job security no 9ne was fired even in pandemic.

Excellent company but poor systems and process

Company takes care of their employees and future is stable. But systems are really really slow. Most of the times you would do reconciliation of your work.

Great workplace , work culture is simply superb

Good work culture opportunity to learn and growFlexible timing and internal leaning opportunitiesGreat support from onshore colleaguesProvides great benefit and work life balance

It’s a great place to work. That’s the reason BACI people say welcome home

I have been here for past 9 years and still feel like I joined Few days back the work life balance is awesome over here and people are very supportive. Most of the process have 4 to 5 hours of work no pressure at work you can effectively manage your work life balance. It nutshell I would say once you join company you will not leave it unless you make mistake which management cannot ignore and that’s the time you will have to suffer for being promoted to next level.

Good Work culture and ethics: Lesser on the CTC part

Management and policies for the company are very good. special attention is given from the manager's side for employee needs. I would rate 10/10 for work culture and polity.But i see limited work scope as compared to services based company here.Overall it was please working here.

Pros

Good Work culture Understanding co-workers Good environment

Cons

Limited projects

Good understandable colleagues

Good understandable colleagues. Company work culture , benefits, yearly hikes are good. Work life balance is based on our project. Prod support teams will feel pressure

Good for beginners

Good pay, work life balance is good, benefits are more than any other companies in the industry..

Employee centric. Good work life balance. Great work culture.

I have been working in Bank of America for 7 years, never got a thought of leaving the organization. Great management and the company values its employees a lot.

Pros

Work life balance.

Cons

Night shifts for most of the operations teams since it is an American bank

The Best Bank

Great pay in market, good work life balance, advanced technologies, everything is good at Boa. Hikes are good around 10% or more based on the performance.

Pros

Everything is good

Cons

No cons i found

The best place to work

Had to leave for certain personal reasons but would say the best place I ever worked. Would anytime love to join back if ever get an opportunity. Good

Pros

Meal cards, free transportation

Cons

Growth is little slow

Hopeless Leadership

Leadership doesn't live by the company values. There is strict nepotism going on. You can only work with your mouth shut, the moment you show some concern, you become the target. There is a nexus of people who will immediately form a gang, and see you are out of the organization. All those aspiring for career growth and promotion are asked by the leadership to look for opportunities outside the organization. Internal job postings are just formality, favourite candidates are already pre-selected. However good you are in your work, it's considered as business as usual. Ratings are intentionally given Meets & Meets. Associate surveys are useless, no action is taken, and is not at all anonymous. Promotions, recognitions, and other benefits are given to the people who are part of this nexus, while others are left to suffocate. The leadership was at its best initially, but it's degraded over time. Those who become part of this nexus survived and continued to work, others left.

Pros

Transport, Meal Pass

Cons

No/Slow Career Growth, No Promotion, Unhealthy Environment, Stressful

Good to work and bad in technology

Good place for maintaining work life balance but not for career growth. Technology used here is older when compared to the other counterparts of the IT industry.

A company where you would want to settle and retire

Always keep their employees first, contribute a lot to community. Has great work life balance and recgnise the correct talent time to time. Amazing company to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BA Continuum. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BA Continuum with

• BA Continuum
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?