bp

bp Employee Reviews

a typical day at work is good i learned everything management managed well workplace culture is good the hardest part of the job is the job itself the m
Accenture is a very good company and I was happy to work in Accenture. Good salary and good environment and good management. We can find goodfscilities in Accenture.
actually BP was client for our company. our company had work environment, which was just ok.it was difficult for career advancement and growth.The work culture was ok
Nice place to work and good work life balance and lot of learning opportunities if someone is willing to take initiative and has an intent of learning
Good
Good
Competitive environment but also great team collaboration. Th e work/life balance is great. able to use my skills. the company strives for diversity and very much cares about their people.
In British petroleum safety is first in every aspects employees safety will be considered . If you want learn some new technology management will support. Sports activity with colleagues every week we used to do post office hours.
Pros it have very open environment to work Cons work load are very high Advice to Management there were two rounds first was coding with normal aptitude and second round was technical face to face after that there are hr round total one day process and i was informed after two day that i got selected.
basicamente é uma empresa com um produto rígido onde a procura não difere muito em relação a oferta. o trabalho e direccionado com publico e que na minha opinião e muito boa. quanto a empresa em si é muito boa, onde aprendi que o trabalho em equipa é a melhor solução para o sucesso do trabalho e da empresa.
- Excellent Salary benefits - Excellent job opportunities - Very friendly work environment. - High work life balance - Secured job giving a secured feel
Pros
play at work
Cons
I work for IBM and our client is BP. In BP, the work culture is smooth. The Management is fine. Hardest part of the job is when we're not involved in any of the Implementation cycle from the Beginning and then suddenly we're asked to resolve some issue. In that case, we do not have complete picture of the process and the enhancement that causes the issue. Work culture is good as like any other Big clients like Shell Other than that, I enjoy my job. The most enjoyable part being when we complete the Task before the deadline even with challenges.
Working as SAP bpc consultant in AIG since 2014 in Bangalore India, have been to transition to USA for two months. Understanding the client requirements and designing and building the reports
More Challenging work. no typical in this work. knowledge gaining. friendly environment. complete project is most enjoyable moment
BP teaches you to be safe. work safe. live safe. good place to work. good working environment. work ethics are very high and the establishment teaches you to speak out if you feel that there is violation of any rules and regulations.
Pros
salary
Cons
in sea
BP is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies. It consists of the businesses of Upstream Americas, Upstream International, Downstream, and Projects & Technology. With around 93,000 employees in more than 90 countries and territories, Shell is helping to meet the world's growing demand for energy in economically, environmentally and socially responsible ways. In Upstream BP focus on exploring for new oil and gas reserves and developing major projects where our technology and know-how adds value to the resource holders. In Downstream Shell emphasis remains on sustained cash generation from our existing assets and selective investments in growth markets. Receivedapperception from Accenture for the dedicated and continued support during the retrofit changes moved to production environment.
Handle the critical issues with highest priority involving high business or reputation loss. This role manages projects to ensure that project management methodologies are applied to reach a successful delivery. The Work environment was very productive. The best part of the job was to solve the issue on priority basis which made me enjoy my work and I am good under pressure.
Pros
Free transport facilities
Cons
Always exceeding the working hours.
Good experience working for BP. Got to learn something new.
A typical day at work was pretty busy. Here I learned a lot about the .Net technology. It was stressful but also fun working there.
BP is a great company to work with. Anyone can have an open interaction with anyone without any hierarchical barriers. With all the great exposure given at BP, I could learn many things like project management, team management, product development, proper documentation, QA audits, etc.
Day begins with preparation of daily Engineering Report which consists of information about daily power consumption, boiler feedwater intake details , and also steam generated details, and its utilization. Troubleshooting of PLC and other Electrical or instrumentation breakdowns if occured. Active involvement in Execution and Commissioning of SCADA system. Loop testing of the system. Wiring and programming of the systems. Safety and Operational Interlocks development for the system.
Pros
Free Travelling and Lunch
Cons
Contract basis job
Our management is very good. I always feel good when i m with my co-workers.
best environment for learning and development. good management
Pros
Learnings, Library, all other employee amenities
  1. Employee Reviews