Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Employee Reviews

Good company for life balance, fun and happy work place, satisfied employee of salary and office culture , staff very helpful, very cooperative, I want rejoining
Good experiance in bajaj allianz.bajaj allianz in good company to work and specially for females .there is no time issue in bajaj allianz.No pressar in employee
Excellent Work CultureGood HRHelps to learn lot of thingsPromising CompanyWork life balanceVery good company to be withBrand leaderTechnology driven
You will learn many thing while working with Bajaj. Entire staff was so supportive and makes you feel comfortable. HR and management is tremendous and very supportive.
Pros
Time, salary, Team support, Healthy Environment
Cons
Good start for a fresher as a Telecaller. Work based on contractual benefit Friendly environment to work with Focusing on target based products which we can achieve month on month basics
work culture is very good where new things can be learned with team spirit and under good leadership. management is very supportive, team coordination is there.
Pros
good working culture
Cons
The most enjoyable part of the job, also sope learning and self development, also you may take transfer from one dept. to another dept. Over all it's good experience.
Friendly working culture with supportive staff all around. Transparency, support from senior is available 24*7. Best for female employees in developing career.
It's a very good company only for salary if you complete the target you will get big amount of insensitive.only one problem if you will not pay on attention on your work you will lost your customer. Somebody will talk your customer.
Working at Bajaj Allianz Genaral Insurance is good learning and enthusiastic with work life balance. As colleagus and Boss are supportive in routine business activities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
Excellent work place with good employee benefits and management takes personal interest in well being of each employee. The company will grow manyfolds and do great things in future
Learned things related to insurance . Work place is very good . As a CSE hardest part is solving customer queries . Enjoy part is festivals like diwali and pongal is celebrate grandly .
Recommends Positive Outlook I worked at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited full-time (Less than a year) Pros PROS has not only very smart people, but also very good people that treats each other with respect and supports each other Cons I didn't experience any downside in a company
Best employer to work with, Allianz gives a global prospective and global clients to work with at the same time Bajaj has biggest distribution network in country.
Pros
Biggest exposure for liability lines of business
Cons
Too much work load
Leant about selling of General insurance, good management is really good and helpful , Scope of learning is more, the hardest part of the job is to recruit agents and taking out business from them.The post enjoyable part is international tour and convocation in international countries .
same worked here as off roll employees, and after i spend my life quality and golden time and learned here amy thinks and worked with very good envoirmnet here to
good
Cons
start
Got opportunity to work in various dept and interaction with customers is a learning experience.  Changing internal IMD codes of Agents/Dealers  Coordinating with Renewal Department, Agents and providing the required Notices/Documents of Customers to them good place
As my work demanded being persuasive in convincing to the clients and encouraging my team to work on the same principals, it was a pleasure that I was able to meet the needs of the clients and provide them with services that was in terms of the good will of the interests of my clients and consequently the fulfillment of my company. Convincing the clients and winning their trust was the best part of my job.
Pros
getting the best work done out of my team
Cons
less payment
Very Good company .I feel as family work place, all Bajaj team as Senior to junior are very co-operative nature in work place and help every time for any work problem.
as i mentioned in reviews overall its a good company when it comes to its insurance field. If you are ready to hard work then you will be paid by huge commission. thank you
Pros
several allowances and support from superior officers
Cons
targets
MY job experience in Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company is really gud for me. I am work out in environment, meeting different people. I really gathered some experience in this work.
Pros
launches
Cons
10hours