Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Culture reviews

Friendly working culture with supportive staff all around. Transparency, support from senior is available 24*7. Best for female employees in developing career.
Good company for life balance, fun and happy work place, satisfied employee of salary and office culture , staff very helpful, very cooperative, I want rejoining
Excellent Work CultureGood HRHelps to learn lot of thingsPromising CompanyWork life balanceVery good company to be withBrand leaderTechnology driven
You will learn many thing while working with Bajaj. Entire staff was so supportive and makes you feel comfortable. HR and management is tremendous and very supportive.
Pros
Time, salary, Team support, Healthy Environment
Cons
work culture is very good where new things can be learned with team spirit and under good leadership. management is very supportive, team coordination is there.
Pros
good working culture
Cons
Learned things related to insurance . Work place is very good . As a CSE hardest part is solving customer queries . Enjoy part is festivals like diwali and pongal is celebrate grandly .
Leant about selling of General insurance, good management is really good and helpful , Scope of learning is more, the hardest part of the job is to recruit agents and taking out business from them.The post enjoyable part is international tour and convocation in international countries .
Very Good company .I feel as family work place, all Bajaj team as Senior to junior are very co-operative nature in work place and help every time for any work problem.
Very innovative . Great learning platform. Lack of professional culture. Limited working hours. Lack of flexibility. Highly customer and business partner oriented. Good balance between work and family. Good supprt from seniors. Easy to communicate with higher management. More stakeholder and promotor oriented. Stressful atmosphere.
Pros
Good Brand in industry
Cons
Less holidays (6 days working)
I had good experience in my insurance company and improve my knowledge and work culture. Still now learning and work hard and smart . i go for next step in my carrier and work with others
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
I am looking for an opportunity in a reputed organisation which will help me deliver my best and upgrade my skills in engineering and meet the demands of the organisations
I have learn many thing from this company, all employees are very supportive, Management are very good, Work culture also very good. Every day was hard day but I had enjoyed every day work.
I have learnt a lot at this place, there are many opportunities to grow in this company. The challenges that come up are more learning than challenging.
Pros
Good work culture
good work culture, liberty to take decision.besides all this , Bajaj attrition is very high due to low paying ability. Being in claims team I was given opportunity to take responsibility in banca as well as customer relationship. which I was appreciated by banca Partner J&K Bank with appreciation letter
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co ltd is one the best general insurance co, which always have the focused approach toward the business they do and has a long term prospects, with a profitable approach. Every employee will always work for the same version. Scope of learning is more as we have regularly training class. The management will always take the employees feed back. Your have a friendly work culture. The hardest part of the job is more focused on profitable business only. They most enjoyable part of the job is we are working for the best general insurance company in the industry.
Pros
Support for the seniors
Cons
Focused more on profitable business
I was as a executive - Agency, where I was supposed to appoint new agents to generate business. at the same time train and promote and motivate the existing team to perform better and get more business from them. With Bajaj Allianz GIC I learnt the real corporate mantras, soft skills training, team management, product knowledge, industry updates, and yes co- workers were very co-operative and supportive.
Pros
best atmosphere to work
Cons
Na
Daily business commitment with boss.I learned in this organization how to conveyance to customer and won the the trust.Management is very aggressive passionate for employee and customer it is create advance technology for customer.My co worker is very helpful.The hardest part in the job is we doesn't achieve the target before month end.The most enjoyable part is when we do unique work.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
I believes in team spirit and hard work, which enables me to motivate my team. My goal is to progress along with the organization, that dedication leads me to be a good leader
Pros
1 hour
Cons
8 hour-9 hou
I had a very hectic lifestyle with hours of traveling to work and then dealing with the customers.Everyday was different and full of challenges which i always enjoyed. A new learning each day. I
supportive management,decent amount of red tape and politics.....the most enjoying y work.but my suitable jobs not geeting..
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
enjoyed and worked hard co-workers are good and managements is also good the hardest part was to take a leave the most enjoyable part was the games and festival celebrations
Cons
No Holidays