Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Job Security & Advancement reviews

Friendly working culture with supportive staff all around. Transparency, support from senior is available 24*7. Best for female employees in developing career.
Work life balance is too much difficult, increment and bonus are dream.Managers do not have professional ethics and they are very much mis behavior in nature.
Pros
no benefits
Cons
Long Hours
Good company for life balance, fun and happy work place, satisfied employee of salary and office culture , staff very helpful, very cooperative, I want rejoining
Excellent Work CultureGood HRHelps to learn lot of thingsPromising CompanyWork life balanceVery good company to be withBrand leaderTechnology driven
Good start for a fresher as a Telecaller. Work based on contractual benefit Friendly environment to work with Focusing on target based products which we can achieve month on month basics
The most enjoyable part of the job, also sope learning and self development, also you may take transfer from one dept. to another dept. Over all it's good experience.
Excellent work place with good employee benefits and management takes personal interest in well being of each employee. The company will grow manyfolds and do great things in future
Recommends Positive Outlook I worked at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited full-time (Less than a year) Pros PROS has not only very smart people, but also very good people that treats each other with respect and supports each other Cons I didn't experience any downside in a company
MY job experience in Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company is really gud for me. I am work out in environment, meeting different people. I really gathered some experience in this work.
Pros
launches
Cons
10hours
its one of a old company in general insurance company in India , having good management and business promotion policy and serve customer well , 8 hour job time will be extended as depend on work
Pros
good management
Cons
long hour
Very good organization to work with..work life balance and will give value to your feedback and suggestions..having parivatan activity in the organisation.
Pros
Supportive
Cons
Bo
Very innovative . Great learning platform. Lack of professional culture. Limited working hours. Lack of flexibility. Highly customer and business partner oriented. Good balance between work and family. Good supprt from seniors. Easy to communicate with higher management. More stakeholder and promotor oriented. Stressful atmosphere.
Pros
Good Brand in industry
Cons
Less holidays (6 days working)
Working expereince with Bajaj Allianz and genral insurance is good. I learn the excel work with this company. however salary they gave is not suffceint.
Pros
Gave diwali gift
Cons
We have to work more then shift time.
I had good experience in my insurance company and improve my knowledge and work culture. Still now learning and work hard and smart . i go for next step in my carrier and work with others
Cons
I am looking for an opportunity in a reputed organisation which will help me deliver my best and upgrade my skills in engineering and meet the demands of the organisations
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Patna. It's a very good company. I very much enjoy to work here .it's rules are very good. And officers are very good.
Work as well as fun...a regular job with average stress...improved communication skills..raised my confidence on amazing level..grabbed lot of knowledge
Pros
Fun environment, encouraging activities and incentives
Cons
Not fixed hours, no holidays
I have learnt a lot at this place, there are many opportunities to grow in this company. The challenges that come up are more learning than challenging.
Pros
Good work culture
The company has till a lot to develop on work life balance issue as well have to rethink for proper utilization of it"s experienced manpower & have to develop it's training & HR dept.
Pros
high incentives
Cons
no free time
Good learning opportunity across the verticals. Work life balance is not an issue. Supportive management which inpsirational and take the best out of individual.
was my first job and was a good learning experience where I was able to explore my talent and which helped me in handling the claims department in Bajaj Allianz.
Pros
used to go dayout
Cons
used to work on sundays