Bajaj Allianz General Insurance

Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Management reviews

Leant about selling of General insurance, good management is really good and helpful , Scope of learning is more, the hardest part of the job is to recruit agents and taking out business from them.The post enjoyable part is international tour and convocation in international countries .
You will learn many thing while working with Bajaj. Entire staff was so supportive and makes you feel comfortable. HR and management is tremendous and very supportive.
Pros
Time, salary, Team support, Healthy Environment
Cons
work culture is very good where new things can be learned with team spirit and under good leadership. management is very supportive, team coordination is there.
Pros
good working culture
Cons
Excellent work place with good employee benefits and management takes personal interest in well being of each employee. The company will grow manyfolds and do great things in future
Target based job. When we work more we can earn more. I was in Direct marketing as a sales executive, our job is to convert coustmers from other company or giving a new polocy to new coustmers. its a type of field work month before i met with an accident so that im leaving from bajaj alliance.
Cons
no allowences
its one of a old company in general insurance company in India , having good management and business promotion policy and serve customer well , 8 hour job time will be extended as depend on work
Pros
good management
Cons
long hour
Very innovative . Great learning platform. Lack of professional culture. Limited working hours. Lack of flexibility. Highly customer and business partner oriented. Good balance between work and family. Good supprt from seniors. Easy to communicate with higher management. More stakeholder and promotor oriented. Stressful atmosphere.
Pros
Good Brand in industry
Cons
Less holidays (6 days working)
• A Competent professional with proficiency in streamlining the claims management processes, defining continuous improvement processes, accelerating the employee’s strengths and imparting training for improvement in claim- operation processes. • Expertise in mapping the business requirements and coordinating in developing and implementing the processes in line with pre-set guidelines. • Adept in implementing procedures to facilitate high quality customer experience, while adhering to the SOP within excellent TAT. • Adeptness in providing guidance and leadership to staff in accordance with specified program objectives. • Exceptional communication, presentation &mentoring skills with distinguished abilities in developing business continued plans, procedures and service standards for Business Excellency.
Pros
refreshments
Cons
I have learn many thing from this company, all employees are very supportive, Management are very good, Work culture also very good. Every day was hard day but I had enjoyed every day work.
I had a good time with the Bajaj GIC and i have learn't new things in my job role. as a team leader what is my observations are attrition of the employees(front line) is very poor and there is a mismatch with the job role and compensation. there is no proper training from the company side. and asking them to do their targets without proper training.
Pros
very rarely
Cons
very rarely
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
Management is good however the grey area is manpower budgeting.In every team in all the departments the required team size is less than the required count.
Pros
Nothing with low salary.
Cons
11 Hours a day with no appreciation at all.
Good learning opportunity across the verticals. Work life balance is not an issue. Supportive management which inpsirational and take the best out of individual.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co ltd is one the best general insurance co, which always have the focused approach toward the business they do and has a long term prospects, with a profitable approach. Every employee will always work for the same version. Scope of learning is more as we have regularly training class. The management will always take the employees feed back. Your have a friendly work culture. The hardest part of the job is more focused on profitable business only. They most enjoyable part of the job is we are working for the best general insurance company in the industry.
Pros
Support for the seniors
Cons
Focused more on profitable business
No Transperancy about work. Job would be like a grocer boys. No Proper work time. Late sitting for no reason. No Proper Compensation for late sittings
Pros
No Pros
Cons
No Transperancy about work, No Proper work time, Late sitting for no reason.
Nice company , supportive environment, healthy workplace , Management is good Sometime guidelines is tough but overall things are good
Pros
Yearly 2 3 party
Cons
Company is switching the focus from niche and quality and technicality - Risk Management to Mee TOO! Leadership is not continually improving and rather deteriorating as me too ! Quality, Risk Management - the soul of the Insurance has taken back seat. People are not rewarded & recognized by - their competence BUT buttering and affinity to some one above in hierarchies. Still majority of the co-workers are better than peer industries..
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Has been emerging as typical - non professional, shortsighted company
Work here is to settle claim between customer and Insurance company by doing survey of their accidental vehicles. This job is very responsibly taken every time. Learnt here about insurance claim settlement ,customer dealing,workshop dealing,making assessment for payment. Management is okay. Coworkers are good and knowledge sharing type people. Hardest part of the job is to manage time with job because doing Surveys,giving Approval for work,Pursuing customer and workshop for my approval,doing inspection in mid time so that parts i allowed is correctly putted in customers vehicle,get the bills,make the assessment and Provide workshop the Delivery Order .These all works should be done with every vehicle which has been surveyed by me. and I have to survey approximate 140-150 vehicles per month. which means I have to do regularly 12-16 hrs of work on system. Which is genuinely the reason for disappointment of my co-workers and me . Enjoyable part of the job is that surveyor when we save the money for insurance company by allowing only that parts which are freshly damaged and pursue the customer and workshop after so much talks with them.
Cons
Long hours of working
a day at work is not that great very few things to learn Management is good Co-workers are fantastic When it comes to appraisals when your subordinates helps you
Pros
Nothing as such
Cons
short breaks
I was as a executive - Agency, where I was supposed to appoint new agents to generate business. at the same time train and promote and motivate the existing team to perform better and get more business from them. With Bajaj Allianz GIC I learnt the real corporate mantras, soft skills training, team management, product knowledge, industry updates, and yes co- workers were very co-operative and supportive.
Pros
best atmosphere to work
Cons
Na
Place to learn best HR Practices, Nice Friendly atmosphere. Good Friends & Friendly Co-workers Enjoyable place Nice Management & Good Place for learning New Things
Pros
Reputed Insurance Organization, Best HR Practices
Cons
Na
Daily business commitment with boss.I learned in this organization how to conveyance to customer and won the the trust.Management is very aggressive passionate for employee and customer it is create advance technology for customer.My co worker is very helpful.The hardest part in the job is we doesn't achieve the target before month end.The most enjoyable part is when we do unique work.
Pros
free lunches