Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Employee Reviews

India827 reviews

allianzbalicinsurancelifetargetorganisationsalaryculture

Learning and fun workplace

Curiosity to do job as a fresher n work hard by guidance of company so that I make it to be best to its high levels n enhance the experience of working

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short hours

Good Company

Most forward-thinking company I've worked for!. The training is very comprehensive, the staff are lovely and the facilities are incredible with supportive team-mates!

Pros

extra activities

Cons

Na

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Part time work full time work felad work

Good job location jodhpur City Illinois how do I get insurance number insurance review full time

Good

great people around the place

I would recommend anyone to come and work at Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company. Challenging work and great people around the place. They provide a great working environment.

Impossible targets

All management are really good and job security is there but unrealistic targets and recruitment is really draining for me,. If you guys are not willing to beg then don't join agency channel.

Good

Overall good experience working with Bajaj Allianz Life insurance, cooperative staff..work life balance, overall I can tell as a Operation executive I was enjoying my job

Career Oppurtunities

Bajaj allianz life insurance company has Good Working conditions, comfortable work environment, flexible working hours. With good team support, its super easy to manage work.

Pros

flexible timining

Cons

na

productvity is good, work place not comfortable

even I have finished my work time to time, not get the policy bonds currect time. I was getting very stress from channel partner. myself only learned the work, noone take care i learned only productvity from bajajallianznot comfortable, very slow work cultureto get the policy bond intime from the HO, and many errors on the policy bond from HO

Na

Management is hungry for business but when it comes to support they hands up they don't even care the sub ordinate. Pathetic experience I had with this company.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

Thread

Friendly Environment

It's a good friendly environment with good salary package. Managers and colleagues are very helpful. Glad to work with Bajaj Allianz life Team. Overall Amazing !

Good Place to work

Interesting work culture. There is plenty of free time to explore other opportunities in the company. Great place to grow and learn new things. Amazing Experience .

Good work place

Very good company in insurance industry.. management r also good.. salary timing is good . Hr are also supportive..makes good activities.It's a good place to work

Best company to work

"Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is one of the best company I had seen till date. The people who work with me are very supporting, nice management, very good environment and support team to assess."

Good environment for employees. Customer are not prior in this organisation. Falsified statement are provided to them

Good experience to work with a great team. One problem is that, team heads start you to push customer with false promises and this will increase customer dissatisfaction.

Disgusting

Very bad company. They don't pay salary on the right time.do not join this company. manegement is very poor and behaviour also bad. Work experience is wrost .

Pros

Nothing to say

Cons

Nothing to say

Lots of opportunities to learn and advance in your career

I started my professional work life as a management trainee here and was fortunate enough to be mentored by excellent superiors. Developed sales skills and client interaction helped me grow as an individual. Excellent rewards programme for achieving sales objectives.

Pros

Great rewards. Good mentors.

Cons

Tough products to sell. Irregular hours

superior are very co-operative

The superior are very co-operative and understanding at bajaj allianz life. Overall good experience working here in bajaj allianz life insurance company.

Pros

engaging activities

Cons

Na

Great Oppoutunity to Work

It's a great opportunity to work at Bajaj Life Insurance. Good workplace. Work and life balanced job. Supportive Colleagues and very nice working environment.

Pros

Training and engaging activities

Cons

Nothing i can think of...

Not satisfying

Not satisfying, boring, poor management system, slow response system , salary system is little good but no respect is there, nonsense behavior, poor website to manage clients

Helpful Colleagues

The managers are very helpful and understanding at bajaj allianz life. The subordinates are also co-opeartive. Overall good experience working with everyone.

Pros

good supportive seniors

Cons

na

Overall good Professional culture. As cashier I do policy process and delivery to hub manual and soft copy and take cash handle.so here work do all to accept policy.

Good

Cons

10 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance with