Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Employee Reviews

This company give ample opportunity to learn, you can move around different processes. Managers are helping and can add value to your knowledge. Pay is good compare to the industry.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is one of the best company I had seen till date. The people who work with me are very supporting, nice management, very good environment and support team to assess.
Pros
Fun colleagues
Cons
No con at all
Currently I am working with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company. Good support from the management, good place to work, managerial support gives me more strength to do enough and raise my standards of work every single day.
Pros
extra activties
Cons
Na
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a great company to work for, great benefits and work-life balance, room for Improvement, Industry leader. Overall, good place to work.
It was an amazing work experience with the Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company. It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot to increase my confidence. I hope my bond with all my colleagues and company remains the same. Everyone was very helpful in my initial days when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a great place to work with great co-worker. If you work hard and are able to connect with people easily this job will be a breeze. Perks are great as well.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a great organization to work for. Everyday brings in new challenges and with that comes new learnings and experiences. And, there is unity among all the employees here as team work is always appreciated in this organization.
Pros
nice woring culture
Cons
Na
I have been working in Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company from the past 2 years. This company has helped me a lot to grow professionally and personally both. I have received a great support by my supervisors who are very helpful and friendly. Also, the ambience out here is very positive.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
In my total 20+ years experience i never seen that kind of work place and my superiors they encourage every movement and taking care our job and very good environment
Pros
team work
Cons
Na
I am currently working in Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance comany. I have addressed that there is work life balance here. One doesn't need to work on weekends frequently. Job security is there with no politics. Also, teammates are from different cultural background and work happily with each other.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Na
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance has a wonderful working culture which gives positive approach towards work to their employees.Also, it motivates each and every individual in the company by providing impressive perks and incentives which are based on the performance of the employees.
Pros
good working culture
Cons
Na
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance gives platform to learn new things to their employees, Career-wise advancement is also very nice. On time promotion facility is also available and salary structure is very good. Overall, good place to work.
Pros
incentives
Cons
Na
I have been working in Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company from the past 2 years. This company has helped me a lot to grow professionally and personally both. I have received a great support by my supervisiors who are very helpful and friendly. Also, the ambience out here is very positive.
Pros
training
Cons
Na
I am working with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance from the past 5 years. This company has helped me to grow both professionally and personally. I have received special support from my supervisors who have given me a great career.
Pros
support from seniors
Cons
Na
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a safe place for women to work. It has flexible working hours. Collegues are very helpful and working environment is very chilled out.
Pros
Free training
Cons
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance has good work culture. Fellow colleagues as well as supervisors are very much co-operative.Here, we can easily manage our personal and professional life. Also, reward and recognition is very good.
Pros
Free Learning
Cons
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a great company to learn. The environment around you always push you to cross your limits and be a better version of you day by day. It provides ample opportunities to learn new skills. Overall, I had an awesome experience working here.
Pros
extra training
Cons
Na
Products are very attractive and easy to present with customers. Ulip plans they offer with minimum charges and good returns, in long turm customer are happy with all benifits and returns.
Pros
Motivational programs
Cons
Some time long hours working.
Pros
work from home option
Cons
Na
Pros
good working culture
Cons
Na