Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

• Overall satisfaction
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Best company to work

"Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is one of the best company I had seen till date. The people who work with me are very supporting, nice management, very good environment and support team to assess."

Good environment for employees. Customer are not prior in this organisation. Falsified statement are provided to them

Good experience to work with a great team. One problem is that, team heads start you to push customer with false promises and this will increase customer dissatisfaction.

Disgusting

Very bad company. They don't pay salary on the right time.do not join this company. manegement is very poor and behaviour also bad. Work experience is wrost .

Pros

Nothing to say

Cons

Nothing to say

Lots of opportunities to learn and advance in your career

I started my professional work life as a management trainee here and was fortunate enough to be mentored by excellent superiors. Developed sales skills and client interaction helped me grow as an individual. Excellent rewards programme for achieving sales objectives.

Pros

Great rewards. Good mentors.

Cons

Tough products to sell. Irregular hours

superior are very co-operative

The superior are very co-operative and understanding at bajaj allianz life. Overall good experience working here in bajaj allianz life insurance company.

Pros

engaging activities

Cons

Na

Great Oppoutunity to Work

It's a great opportunity to work at Bajaj Life Insurance. Good workplace. Work and life balanced job. Supportive Colleagues and very nice working environment.

Pros

Training and engaging activities

Cons

Nothing i can think of...

Not satisfying

Not satisfying, boring, poor management system, slow response system , salary system is little good but no respect is there, nonsense behavior, poor website to manage clients

Helpful Colleagues

The managers are very helpful and understanding at bajaj allianz life. The subordinates are also co-opeartive. Overall good experience working with everyone.

Pros

good supportive seniors

Cons

na

Overall good Professional culture. As cashier I do policy process and delivery to hub manual and soft copy and take cash handle.so here work do all to accept policy.

Good

Cons

10 hours

Best team to work

Working at bajaj allianz life is fully enjoy, best team and my reporting supervisor is also good in nature. The best thing is I am completely comfortable with my job.

co-operative and understanding

The seniors are co-operative and understanding at bajaj allianz life. The management people are helpful and efficient. Overall good working experience.

Pros

extra engaging activities

Cons

nothing much so far !

working environment is awesome

I have been working at bajaj allianz life from last 3 year's, the working environment is awesome and good increment cycle. Growth is also very nice if you are dedicated towards your work.

Pros

training provided

Cons

not much engaging activities

Productive and supportive workplace

It is fun working at Bajaj Allianz life. Management is supportive, goals oriented. Management takes care of the employees and each one is given a task with ones skill sets.

Pros

games and Activities

Cons

nothing as of now

Team support

Great job ever at bajaj allianz life, I fully enjoy my work profile, best team and my reporting officer in work. The best thing is I was completely comfortable with my job work and I do my best.

Pros

Free breakfast and lunch

Cons

no negative reviews

Good for freshers

Working with Bajaj allianz life from past 12 months as a personal banker gave me the field to learn and mange classic customers from managed portfolios, creating business opportunity in very competitive environment.

Pros

Free breakfast

Cons

weekend working

Fun work place.

The serious are supportive at bajaj allianz life. The management people are helpful and efficient. I learned a lot working here. My colleagues are very supportive.

Pros

Training Provided

Cons

n/a

Good work culture

I have been working at bajaj allianz life from last 3 year's, the growth is very nice. Appreciation and rewards are awesome. Also work culture is very good with supportive colleagues.

Pros

team work

Cons

cannot think of anything

Good management

At bajaj allainz life its fun at workplace. Management is down to earth work place is good. Management takes care of the employees and each is given a task with ones skill sets.

Pros

social activities and games

Best working culture

Overall Better work experience with bajaj life. Bajaj life insurance is and Employee oriented company. Happy to be part of this company. Looking forward to work for more years.

Pros

Training Provided

Cons

No cons so far !

Right place to start career

Right place to start career, competitive, challenging and good work environment at bajaj allainz life. Very good company in term of career growth and rewards and recognition.

Pros

good co-workers

Cons

no cons so far !

Good place to work at Bajaj Allianz life. Supportive Management and good reputation of the company in the market. Great Brand Value in private sector.

Pros

training given

Cons

Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance with