Bajaj Electricals Ltd

Bajaj Electricals Ltd Employee Reviews

India184 reviews

It is a great place to work with your fellow members and enjoy the responsibility to complete the job fairly and honestly.During discharging of your duty a no of new challenges arises which gives us opportunity to solve the issues appropriatly and learn how to cope with the situation in a given frame of time.

Pros

A no of perquisite

Cons

Productive and stressful with feeling of worker

Not good but Very huge customer base - not in line with employee needs , but good that they are at least care about few channels and dealers not much customers

Bajaj Electricals Ltd insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Peace workplace.Most enjoyable part in my life.

Seniors are more cooperative.I have learn much technical knowledgeable things from senior Engineers. Colleagues are very friendly.Working timings are fixed ie 9am to 6pm for site staff.

I learn planning and Managment from Bajaj.

It is excellent company,every work are very fair.Bajaj company is good only for hard worker.salary always in time or before.company provide guest house near site,and bike.always given bonus at the time of diwali.easily any one can leave at any time.bajaj is a MNC company,it always think about all employee.

Don't join

Avoid the company ,at any cost don't join,get only in HR if possible to do nothing and talk ,admin don't join,poor upper management, no process,join if you don't get anywhere

Pros

Cons

Everything other than brand name

Okay

Good company to start your career withGreat LearningGreat TeamStressful Less opportunity to grow on entry level roleMore outdoor jobNo enough appreciation

Productive and fun workplace

Very good company,and work is so easy with our team experience help to work, company pays good salary,and there are good out warrenty calls also that paid by customer

Pros

Free lunchess

Cons

10 to 5

It's honor to work here.

This is the best company where as i worked.I am currently associated with BEL. I have completed 5+Years in this organization.Really feel proud to the part of this organization.

Good place

Will be very happy while working here. We can run as easily as we want without any interruption nice places to work this company. Can be happy, Is happy

Good to work at Bajaj Electricals Ltd.,Mhalunge,Chkan

I worked in Bajaj Electricals Ltd., every day a fresh mind to workI learned MPCB AND its process of apply for CertificateManagement is goodWorkplace is good and Co-operative in Nature.The hardest part is to regulise and control contract and mathadi Agitation but resolved successfully with registration with proper person and inspected by ProperAuthority.

There is best experience of my life.

I worked at Darjeeling,Malda, Bankura as a store assistant for 2 years.A great opportunity gave me that time when i joined in Bajaj Electricals.. Work Hard Earn More.

Good place to work and develop ownself

Most of the superiors were helpful and their guidance were extreamly good and fruitful for ones future. Working with the company helped me a lot to stand myself in the future. The salary structure and increaments are really good.

Very much focused on new inventions to the complete satisfaction of customers.

Very good company to work. Management is very good and supportive to any kind of business solutions. A very good team of Seniors to guide you till end of the results. Take care of employee.

Fairly Good Working Atmosphere

It was a comfortable working environment at the beginning and later on groups politics took a toll on it. We could see the nepotism in it. Quality was at stake all the time.

Good Company

I m lot of Learn There... environment is Very good... Salary Very Good for freshers... Management is Good....... In the Sales lines No Job Security ..

awesome environment

there i have learn so many things like Excel, word,vendor management Coordination,improve Communication skill etc if i get a chance to work again will love to join this company again.

Very best company for beginners of electrical field and construction field. Mr. Shekhar bajaj is very good person for policy for employees . Alway available project and learning much in this company

Pros

Accomodation

Cons

Good

Working cultures are good, but higher managements are not good, his decision is not good, Salary came always on time,site management is not helping to employees.

Good Organisatiom

Bajaj Electricals Limited Is A Good Organisation To work but there is lot of politics specially in middle management . There is motivational factor. But organisation is good

Pros

Supportimg

Cons

Politics

Work with climate its good

Cordination with new staff member accordance to site work . Nature of duty at site work place is almost cordinating with new staff member and learn many experiences

I'm working in Bajaj Electrical limited with good management.

I'm working in Bajaj Electrical limited with third party company VEN India. But this company is not managing with Bajaj And not job sequre or no salary provided.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bajaj Electricals Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bajaj Electricals Ltd with

• Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?