Bajaj Finance Ltd

Bajaj Finance Ltd Employee Reviews

Great experience to work with Bajaj finance limited. Very polite and decent management. Very respectful job. Unity of staff. Very cooperative higher authorities.
I had a very good work experience in BAJAJ Finance Ltd for 5 years. Learnt alot there, how to handle work pressure & time management too. It was an open work culture with a very comfortable environment.
Pros
Work-home life balance
Cons
Had to do many jobs at the same time in a short duration
Its good to be a part of bajaj finserv with real time experience and it helps in making as a good team plays and leader. Every day its help me in handling new handles in job life l.
Pros
Good in motivating employees
Cons
Casual work place and good knowledge Best appricence in that work bud same thing am not onroll staff am worked with agencies services Very worst behavior team lease financial service
Work life balance is not good in Bajaj finance. There should be leaves on occasions and holidays on Saturday and Sunday if we request any leave it not being entertained.
Bad company they are giving no values to their executives. Frustrated company i don't want to again work again in this company in my whole life. The management can't giving importance to their executives.
Cons
All over experience is very good their is 1 issues only you won’t get time for your family. That is the negative part of bajaj finance because their you have to work 365 days if you need w/off than also you have to work from home, no time for family and personal life.
Stress full atomosphere work under pressure late night meetings and senior uses abuseive langauage work from home on week off also and no singal week off in qtr 1 or qtr 3
Bajaj finance is a better corporate company that an employee, amazing support, i was in 3 years in company i loved. Better salary, incentives, work area, work atmosphere... Really am fed up for resigning
Pros
In training better facilities they provided
Cons
Our work finishing time
typical work system but no leave allow.good thing is salary hike, growth hike and working systems, management is helpful but middle management is bad.
Pros
good incentives
Cons
work until last hour of day
Wonderful experience with bajaj family.. I missed it due to my personal problems but I have thoroughly enjoyed in bajaj work culture.. I have learned many things.
much creative job in bajaj finserv for a responsible employee its provide good enviourmnet in team work also . there is no problem in job security if u right on your place
Salary good but pressure pressurePressure Pressure Pressure Permition GoodCulture GoodBut working Pressure very HardImprove your company about pressure related
I wants to more work with bajaj, very good work of place, I learn many more and improve my skills.most enjoy when training sesion. Managment is friendly and very accurate in his work
Pros
Holiday
Cons
No holiday
Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Bajaj Finance Ltd are very good and up to the mark of daily work .OverallMy experience working at Bajaj Finance Ltd is good and exposure to work in large team and co ordination with different sales credit ops dept .which makes you understsnd whole process.
As a company is very good... Bt all managers behavior is too poor ....they misuse there power..........................otherwise is very good..........
Pros
No personal life even on the festivals. The office culture is very poor.Seniour manager use Abusive language. Seniours have ego issue. Will never recommend the job in this organisation.
Bajaj Is the one of leading NBFC in Market. Grate work cloture and many thing which is learn from Bajaj. Bajaj paid attractive salary package for his Employee. Bajaj Taking care of her Employee.Thank You
Pros
Na
Cons
Atractive salary
I am quite reliable and regular at work with a great attendance track record. I have been time and again appreciated by the clients and managers alike for my excellent time management abilities. I understand the significance of time and respect others
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
The on roll job might be okay to work,but I did off roll job so seriously I'm not to write comment about it.....it would depend upon the employee skills and his mental abilities to work and stay long there at finserve. Co.the good salary will be given on the company roll staffs....promotion also given for the employee experience
Pros
Don't know
Cons
might be
As a fresher to start career in Bajaj very good actually many things can learn at managerial stage, some time ectic for manage the people because they already have experience in the field so won't agree to our points like wise management will support to explore the things..
Pros
Company will provide local convince
Cons
Long hours and no holiday
  1. Employee Reviews