Baker Hughes Incorporated

India96 reviews

Found 96 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,606 reviews

Baker Hughes Incorporated insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

Very good company

Pros: work life balanceGood quality of workEasily reachable managerGood compensationGood cultureCons: Job security is an issue because of oil and gas business fluctuations

No job security & one has to work 6 to 7 days a week and 12-14 hrs/day

As title says, there is no job security & one has to work 6 to 7 days a week and 12-14 hrs/day.Any one can be removed in only one day even after working for 10 to 15 years ( Be it on roll employee or contractor) Right from junior most level to director level.No one can save you and your job once you join Baker Hughes.Also there is no work kife balance.

Pros

No Pros - You get to work in AC Office (Only Prons

Cons

Longgg list of Cons like No Work Life Balance, No Job Security, No Facilities

Productive and an Excellent place to grow up your career

My experience with Baker Hughes was awesome I have thoroughly enjoyed. Organizational has a clear structure for work life balance. I quit the company just because of some personal family matters.

Manager's value the employees under them

I am not sure about the overall management but Baker hughes-Drilling and completion fluids india team is by far the best team i have worked with in my career. Manager values people's opinion and think about their growth too which I'm sure i would not be able to have a team like the one here

Pros

Team Manager

Cons

Job security is less, due to upper management, hiring mostly as consultant

This company is good fir gaining knowledge and explore new things to upgrade your skills but the management is worst and no work life balance.Otherwise the team is very much competitive and helping to each other a very good amount of study material is available to upgrade yourself.

Pros

Professional

Cons

No worklife balance

Project Bidding / Execution / Collection / Repeat

Daily Meeting, coordination and planning. Technical Trouble Shooting, and engagement with different stakeholders like Supply chain / client / leadership. Develop - business Development ideas and strategies

Relaxed and wasnt too challenging

I aspired to be part of Corporate Audit Staff program at GE when GE & Baker Hughes merger happened in 2017. There was lot of partiality on who will be given a chance to go for the program. It wasnt on merit which i didnt like at all. I did not want to spend another year hoping to apply for the program so moved out.

Baker hughes Pvt ltd

Excellent company with fantastic employees. Good work life balance. Management is employee friendly Great company to work Neutral environment for all employees

Best company to work in Oil and Gas field

I enjoyed working here and got a lot of things to learn and experience. Collegues are super supportive. Work culture is great. Health and safety is the number one priority. Work life balance is manageable.

company is good but...

Overall globally company is very good but in India it is not much good for employee who have been in direct procurement earlier .As Mumbai office is only for indirect procurement hub .

Stable and huge

Lot of analytics visibility required by the customer. OTD of 85% required. High forecasting accuracy and lot of business growth geographically. Required all geographical location need in a single platform.

Good to work here if permanent

I like to be work here if permanent. Good atmosphere. Good staff. Good working culture. Good working style. Good mutual understanding at work place.

Initially good organisation to work with

Initially good organisation to work with but latter on things changed a lot and policies varies a lot. social life and family life is not maintainable if you are a field employee.

Productive and work life balance good

Was lucky to start my career heretarted here. Good for career growth, have good work life balance. One among the best product development company in kochi currently.

fun work space

Average management. High work load Pros Good working environment, Flexible, Knowledge sharing etc. Cons Limited opportunities, limited inputs/feedback, not-flexible

Productive and Fun work place

Ideal for beginners where you get to learn teamwork and agile methods. Very mature agile environment which gives you a very structured work environment

Pros

Good for learning processes

Cons

Low pay

Very balanced productive and fun with the team

The day starts with a small meeting with the rest of the team members followed by a meeting with our mentor placed in the USA. I normally set a things to do for the entire day, as we had to send reports on a daily basis. This helped me be more organised and manage my time better with the team mates. Management by my superiors was really good. They were very supportive and cooperative right from the start. Work culture was very good, following the main pillars of the company. As I got to be part of the Employee Engagement committee, it gave be a wider opportunity to bring in more events and fun into the work place. This was one of the most interesting part where I could individually know more people and also made others get along with others which helped them to work together in a better way.

Good

Management is good. Transparent workplace with good exposure. Has good career prospects for engineers with field experience and a good chance for relocation abroad.

Fun workplace, Many opportunities to learn

Pay is good Rotation followed Work culture is conducive Great work force and good exposure to latest technologies Great people, good attitude, skilled and knowledgeable personnel

Pros

Good Salary Trains you in different divisions and lets you choose where you want to work

Cons

not many customers. Direction from top management missing

Good

At Baker Hughes, you get to meet a lot of people at different levels of management, interact and learn from them. Everybody is approachable. The work there is also challenging, which will help you as a beginner.

Pros

Friendly work culture

Cons

Work Life balance

Supportive colleagues Positive work environment No limit to how much you can learn Freedom to perform your best, and how much work you can take Work widens your horizon, different kinds of work which you can take complete ownership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Baker Hughes Incorporated with

• Baker Hughes Incorporated
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?