Bal Bharati Public School

Bal Bharati Public School Employee Reviews

India24 reviews

workgoodexperienceworkingmanagementprovidejoblearned

Productive and fun work place

School is one of the best inclusive school in local vicinity.teachers gives more emphasis on overall development of children , extra curricular activities material are provided and encourage children to involve on these activities.mamagement also tries to improve infrastructure of school premises and adding new building and improving quality of education.

All standard facilities. Higher standard for studies. National level Training for all. Salary and increment are National level. Problem only the top Management. They are Highly Professionals . Provision periods is very person to person situation to situation. Corrupted management spoiled all the standard of the society.

Bal Bharati Public School insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Congenial environment and informative

It provides congenial environment to work and one learns a lot about technology here. It added to my knowledge and polished my skills. It enhanced my knowledge about various subjects too.

One of the best schools in India in project School like NTPC project

Good experience in Bal Bharati Public School, it was best school for regular Post. If you are in contract position then your job is not secure. One backdrow is NTPC and Bal Bharati Public School contract period will over and not renew your service will be automatically terminate.

Great Experience

It was a great experience working there

I really felt bless working at this school. The school system provides great opportunity and fun loving learning experience working at their esteem organization.

Pros

Collaborative work

Cons

Stressful environment

A place with positive environment and cooperative people.

Bal Bhararti Public School is among the best schools within its vicinity. Working with this institution has added to my personal and professional development.

Productive though often fun workplace

GOOD SCHOOL, RECOMMENDABLE. Different opportunities were provided, such as teaching drama to students. Colleagues were supportive and social, stress would get shared and mitigated.

Good Work Place

Nice environment for work and supporting people. In this job I made the whole video presentation which was supposed to be used in our Culture and Award Program. In this job I was assigned to pick students and make upto 5 students a part of my team and I was responsible to create the whole visual presentation and the sounds and everything that was supposed to be used in the program. I even got an Award from Bal Bharati for my outstanding work.

School culture

Good place to work. But there is no stability for future and all other activities. Anybody can work here but there is no future security at all. Only a time pass working place..no experience count in your resume

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bal Bharati Public School?

No comments as of now.

No comments as of now. I would like to talk about that in-person only as I do not believe in spreading negativity all around. on e should always focus in creating a positive atmosphere and stay focused in one's approach.

Loved working there

I worked for my school when I was a student and even when I passed my school. It was nice, I loved working there. The teachers cooperation and even after being a student not considering me as a student. Teaching me through it and also letting me use my brain and manage things.

Productive and fun work place

My experience was good at Bal bharti school I have learned a lot at this place.school is very progressive and advance with skills .all teaching faculty is very polite and experienced.

Pros

Free to work

Cons

Temporary job

Productive and fun workplace

Working at Bal Bharati Public School is a mixture of a perfect work life along with new learning experiences in a fun way. Enjoy being a part of a wonderful school.

Pros

Good work place culture

Cons

Bus duties

productive and competitive environment

It's not that busy daily I learned to handle difficult kids patiently Management is friendly and supportive Workplace culture is competitive and friendly

Satified while working with Bal Bharati Public School Ludhiana but due to transfer of my Husband at New Delhi looking for opportunity in NCR

Overall rating of the school is excellent Attended various training programmes for skill development , Management and Leadership qualities etc. time to time. Also attended / organised various workshops Also organised various functions / annual functions / sports meet etc. on regular yearly basis. Working with dedication & enjoy working for growth of the organisation so as to achieve organisation objectives

Learned allot, perfect school to teach students.

Best school in delhi to work. Very good staff member. Healthy work load. Helping teachers. Nice infrastructure for faculty and students. Teacher and student friendly institute.

Pros

Healthy environment

Cons

Job security

Very good work place

During fee collection day How to good management Very good management Very good workplace culture Work, work and more work Doing taxation work Preparation of salary for staff

Pros

Free petrol

Cons

Good working hours

Great Experience being a part of this school. It provided me the chance to grow and do better in life. Very co operative colleagues and employer. I have learned to work in a team. The workplace culture was semi- modern. The most enjoyable part was the Parent Teachers Meet when I got a chance to interact with parents of my students.

Pros

Weekend Refreshments

Cons

work load

Fun worklace

Excellent coworkers Amongst the first schools to have computer aided learning Immense academic and co-curricular exposure Gives young talent alot of opportunities

Pros

No stay backs

good envoirment

I want technical job electronics & communication. I have experience in teaching & HR department I done diploma & b.tech with electronics & communication.

Pros

launch & transport

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bal Bharati Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bal Bharati Public School with