BALAJI INDUSTRIES

BALAJI INDUSTRIES Employee Reviews

Healthy working condition

The most enjoyable work environment..........................................Good to learn more things technically in mechanical engineering field.....

Just for experience

Dont expect balaji to be one of the best places to work. The only thing u wil get is an experience cert. Other than that nothing spl is there. Managers coworkers all are uneducated people.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Upto 16 hour shifts, Uneducated managers, Bad work environment, bad lunches

Productive Workplace

A place to learn and start a career. Supportive management. Collaborative workplace. New ideas are always appreciated, Fast paced work, physically demanding work.

Professional , work life balance

Balaji Industries is professional , leading auto/auto ancillary firm having clients across India and abroad. The company provide enough opportunities for Engineering Graduates to kick start their career in one of the core fields of their interest.

Work is goos

Work is good i would like work design filed so lefted in current company i find desighn fled i have knowledge auto cad catia so find jon in chennai covai

I working as a cnc laser programmer anf i have 3 year of experiance in designing in autocad and artcam. Now am searching the same job in abroad because i like designing.

Worst company

It is not good company to learn and they were not treating as engineer students even salary package also worst better not to be choose this balaji industries

Good experience

Learned more good environment love too worked there...I wish working in same as good company. Where I worked that all are good company. I m hard working

Cons

productive and fun place to work

Great place to work and earn the good life. The flexible working hours makes it more easy to maintain work-life balance. The Management is very friendly.

Production and Development Incharge

Company is small scale hence large scope of working with all departments of company with helps in enhancing knowledge. Direct contact with Proprietor which helps in improve in knowledge.

Pros

Working with all departments.

Part time work in home

I like to work any where as a part time in the home work, in the nezt bright future, i as to told about balaji industries amazing support and good job for me...

productive and transport

I would like to work in chennai and also looking for cab.I want to work in 3 routine shifts and 8 hours per day.Then work hard and fun for some times.

Pros

free lunch

production and design engineer

i worked as production engineer. learned very basically about production department. two co - workers for a shift. it has three shifts.hardest part of the job was basic learner organize. it has 8 hours job only most beneficial.

Pros

8 hours work

Cons

for basic learner

Sales

Pre Engineered Buildings offered by us are based on PEB concept, and are widely known for their exclusive designs and compactness. Our range of Pre Engineered Buildings includes PEB, Prefab Buildings, Industrial Sheds, prefab Sheds, Metal Roofing, Wall Cladding, Metal Decking, Cee- Zed Purlins, PUF Panels, Insulated Sand witch Panels, Metal False Ceiling, Turbo Roof Vents, Insulation and FRP- Polycarbonate Sheets. All Such options provide complete building solutions.

It was a good experience

i have to manage both incoming and in process inspection, FMEA,8D, 7 STEP PROBLEM SOLVING, CUSTOMER END PROBLEM SOLVING

Pros

Free lunch

Its production based company

Its an excellent company.,I learned some basics of cnc programme.Its happy to work their.

Pros

Average accomodation

Cons

Its shift wise company

Good place to work.

Working here is fun. I cannot make out how time passes, as I involve a lot and within few moments its evening. I learned to manage sub-ordinates. Management is very supportive and co-workers co-operate and co-ordinate very easily. Travelling is hardest part of job as client may be located at very far locations. Troubleshooting is most enjoyable.

Iam a tool designer and tool development

1. Conversion of 2D drawing into 3D models. 2. Creating solid models and fixing of models imported from other software’s. 3. Feasibility Study for manufacturability and defects that may occur in molding 4. Preparing concept design for Press Tool. 5 . Creating & Releasing of BOM & 2D-drawings for manufacturing and inspection. 6. Detailing drawings. 7. Maintaining records of Engineering Changes, History sheets and, drawing and model releases. 8. Follow up & support of manufacturing, shop floor activities. 9. Updating the design if any modification in the component.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BALAJI INDUSTRIES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BALAJI INDUSTRIES with