Bandhan Bank LTD

Bandhan Bank LTD Employee Reviews

I earned many more expensive experience.

Various kinds of men ihave handled.I have reached in decent position of my economic lifeActual company management ok but local management are not ok

Cooperation and happiness environment

Every thing is excellent due to better service and better social behavior from the bank employees.this bank and MD history is crucial struggled in India.

Pros

Yes free launches.

Cons

National head.

Very productive

I love this job.This job is very useful to me because it helps to provide financial growth for my home.I find this type of job since last month ago.thanks

Pros

Free luches

Cons

Long hour

Could have been a better bank to work with.

I has an opportunity to launch this bank and establish the processes in it but even after so many years the bank has not adopted to the latest technological advancements and thus is working without any proper processes thus giving customers a very hard time.

Energetic, productive. Overall management is good. The hardest part of the job was sales. But mostly enjoyableMy first job experience and I have learnt a lot from this company

Overall Bandhan Bank has provided to good environment for employees and customers also.5

Overall Bandhan Bank has provided to good environment for employees and customers also provide to good chance to groom up him self.in banking products Bandhan Bank is has basically core casa products.

Play political mindful games

I was working in bandhan Bank housing loan department over 1 year .There upper management really embarassing and their no time to leave office work superior always ruled out their subordinate , exhausted working hours, more works rather than less man power

Pros

Good colleague

Cons

Exhausted long hours

Slow paced and bad management

Salary is minimum but want maximum effort out of you. No boundation on working hours. If you can work unlimited without any overtime payment then you can choose this company.

Pros

Job provider during pandemic

Cons

Long working hours

Good Workplace

Working in a Bandhan Bank is a good experience. You get respect while you working here. I learnt so many things over here. Bank Environment is amazing. But it's all depends upon your Senior and Job location.

Fastest growing bank with strong numbrs

Great ace to work super culture and amazing Bank and nice management focused and humility is in focus for businesses as growing bank have so many growing opportunity

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bandhan Bank LTD?

Infrastructure are not so good

Good place to work here but infrastructure are not as per bank branches like others private bank as well as government sector bank.typical day at workLearned managementworkplace culturethe hardest part of the jobthe most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

Cons

9 to 10 hours

Yuck

I joined just a day before the lockdown due to corona virus began. I performed well despite people were tight on money for obvious reasons. But I think the top authorities themselves are confused regarding the responsibility to be allocated. Today it's about Priority Savings Accounts, less than an hour later, it's all about Current Accounts.

Pros

Cons

I have lost my reputation in the very town I was born.

New aggressive bank

Overall it was a fair experience working with Bandhan Bank. I would highly recommend recommend friends to Bandhan Bank and I would also like to work for Bandhan Bank again.

Best experience of my life

In banking sector best experience possible to life. The organisation gave me a facilitys all this for staff benefits and providing me professional development opportunities.

Excellent place to work

Recommend others to join Bandhan Bank for bright career. Have excellent environment for work. Give space to think and for your plan. Encourage new idea.

Good

There are so many good experience in that very company. There are good environment as well as good collics. There are two shifts like day shift and night shift.

Overall it is a good organisation to work for. So many things to learn. Specially it is a very good organisation for new joine. and young genertaion.

Nice work culture, Good Management but poor infrastructure. Quality of Staff is poor and need to be upgrade them for long run. As a new bank with limited products they are very much keen to be no. 1 in banking

Pros

Good management

Cons

poor quality of Staffs

Work culture is nice but in the end of the day salary is not sufficient

I started my job in july 2019 as a personal banker and still same . But the their is huge differnce in salary of same department collegue. Location of the branch is also not good.

Any employee can job in this organisation we would like think that this is our self organisation.

In Bandhan bank over all all post satisfied with salary. Also job security, culture & management. Salary benefits is very good. Management is all about work is clearly innocent.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace and its good place to enhance your skill. all management is sportive and helpful and you will learn so many new process.get very peaceful environment which will give you positive energy to reach your goal.

Strongly recommend

Strongly recommended for work in bandhan bank as this bank is new and have very vast area of learning. Very good organisation competitive work culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bandhan Bank LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bandhan Bank LTD with