Bandhan Bank LTD
View all Bandhan Bank LTD reviews

Bandhan Bank LTD

Bandhan Bank LTD Employee Review

relaxed environment but growth is stagnant

good place for beginners. The environment is relaxed. people are good but the growth is sluggish due to less bonuses low increments. Less exposure since its a small bank.

Pros

good place for beginners.freindly enviorment

Cons

Less exposure since its a small bank.

Same role

Good experience

Really feel good to work over there and learnt alot about the banking terms. Won many awards in terms of operation as well as sales. Got promotion after 2 times good rating as a Deputy Manager
Same role

Good

Over all Good working Culture. They are focused and goal oriented people. Emerging and progressive bank which is having high potential to get progress with the help of Team.

Very bad experience

It was the worst experience ever. I worked there with full dedication and passion. I used to work as an assistant manager there, also worked as a teller. I loved to do operational works but they only wanted sales and sales. They used to demotivate me and pressurized me to do sales after finishing the operational works. After closing the cash at almost 5 PM , I had to visit customer's house/office alone. They did not even bother for my security. I used to go to the branch at 8 AM in the morning and most of the time returned home at 10:30-11 PM. Also, work culture was very bad. Management was worst. Seniors used to demotivate me, mocked me, said that I am useless(after managing the whole thing in one hand); but yes! customers used to love me very much, even now they call me and request to join back there,after so many years! Also I did not do any kind of mistakes there. But the management could not appreciate the effort I made. Because of that, I left the job and do not want to join there again, not even in my dream.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bandhan Bank LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bandhan Bank LTD with

• Bandhan Bank LTD
  • relaxed environment but growth is stagnant