Bandhan

Bandhan Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Jobs

I am find the jobs office due to searching office side job do any request Any location job Customer support engineer any issue I'm try to solve problem

Good company to work with

Very good company to work with.Every body is very helping in nature. Management is always stand by you.I can recommend any person that he or she can join bandhan without any hesitation.

Just good

I am a bandhan bank staff. your all time is working time. But job security is good. No cl, pl, only work. Salary is just good. Office to home distance is very large. Stay in office quater and fooding is own.

Pros

Gd

Cons

14 hours

Management staff are not IT enabled

All the senior level staff are very cooperative, but one major problem is generation gap and they are not willing to accept new technology and policies.

Area Coordinator

Office management is strong. official work time is not justified for staff. salary is not comfortable at fitted post.The workplace culture isvery disciplined.

fun workplace

heavy work pressure to every employee, after night boss call and ask day work details, no mind relation, no leaves for cl or others, esic fess cut but no benefit.

Pros

paid lunch

Cons

9 hours

Branch management at Rajasthan

Branches monitoring & field visit, proper loan disbursement investigation. bene.selections, staff recruitment, Branches selection, area selection etc branch to communicate.

Pros

free lunch & dinner

Bhagalpur Division

I am a itco at bandhan finacial service pvt.ltd.my work is computer operatoring.

Pros

kolkata

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bandhan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Bandhan in popular locations

• Bandhan