Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd

Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Employee Reviews

Good work place culture and also balance work life.

Very good organization, making development infrastructure facilities to Bangalore city. The management policies towards other facilities to employees are not much.

It's good experience

It's very good experience, nice working atmosphere while in shift duty also, good management very friendly higher authorities, over all it was a nice experience.

It was overall nice learning experience with BMRCL

As an intern at Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, I got to know about the organisation structure first. Also, before visiting site, I read project documents and drawings in the office first. All the employees of BMRCL in office were friendly and were ready to help.

Very much filled with knowledge

The metro rail project gave me an exposure to a very different method of construction and was a unique project. Learned a lot through a very knowledgeable project guide.

proficient

never gained difficulties while in company, all technical values of construction and management, very privilege culture, timings are the hardest things i faced friendly environment

Management will Disappoint you

Only Job security nothing else you will get. no pay revision. Management is unaware of Govt rules and regulations. blinding implementing things. ......

enjoy and teamwork honestly

iam work experience nearly 10yr iam honest and work is worship and for my future and iam time being person I will do my job very correct job and sincerly

Pros

free lunch

Cons

medioum hour

Metro railway based on under Karnataka government please give a chance to work in metro

Metro railway is the best in Karnataka good place and good salary based on under government please give the chance to work in metro railway I have completed my b.tech and searching for the job..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Productive and Fun

It was a great opportunity Everyday during the internship was really exciting.The internship environment was most suitable for students. The Engineers came down themselves to share the work Experiences.

Well Establised

Management is good, staff welfare is good, Respect for each resource, Appreciation for effort of staff, Salary in time, Work atmosphere is good. Planning is good.

Pros

Free Lunch, accommodation

Cons

Medical, Insurance

good place to work and stay

banglore is one of the good place to stay and work but salaries and growth are dried up even i have been promoted in project but there was no hike in salary.

Pros

good place

Cons

quiet expensive for family

Good place for learning

Handled various projects and carried responsibilities of designing, preparing of submission drawing and working detail drawings of metro stations of different reaches.

Its good company

I would like to learn more and new ideas in civil field, In BMRCL I Learnt Infra division work so i would like to learn both infra and building division work.

Pros

Travel allowance

Good

Good company to work. Great place to learn new things. Friendly learning environment.

technology at its best

I felt really honoured to work in such a prestigious organization. Some suggestions I made during my internship to improve the train running efficiency has been taken into account by the top management for future analysis and implementation.

Ethical way of culture in company

Multiple substation execution in parrel Metro related works which most required in future in the world. We should not avoid the snag in site,because now a day labours are very expensive to maintain. Safety is most difficult part in the job and very essential. Continuous and productive work

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Closing the works in time

Rich experience in infrastructure

A typical day at work includes preparing reports, checking progress, co-ordination with architects/designers and contractor. Acquried a rich field experience working with heavy machines and launching operations. The management was very motivating. Had a good support form co-workers. Actually i enjoyed working here if I have to mention the hardships at work, had to take extreme precautions as the project was in heart of the city, a busy hub for various offices and business centre. Every day at work/site was enjoyable as I would get totally involved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2