Bank of America

Bank of America Employee Reviews

India1,060 reviews

Found 1,060 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,939 reviews

Good work life balance

There are many meetings to attend on onshore times. Work life balance is great. Shifts are fixed and before COVID it was impossible to get WFH. Management is ok.

Awesome workplace and culture

Good hike every year, 100% fixed salary, good work life balance, Sodexo benefits and year end bonus which is not part of CTC..Great work culture, best company to work for..

Bank of America is very good workplace

Bank of America is very very good company to work.work life balance is good and My Employer is very employee caring company, but Indian management is worst. In my team Hyderabadi manager was there so they make system to only hires South Indian and lots of partiality,

Awesome in short

Awesome in short , grew up professionally and financially with great experience and learning.Got lot of friends and helpful colleagues there and great managers.

You are not allow PTO and they do not pay for approved disability.

You are forced to work every holiday in my department. You are not allow personal time off and they do not pay disability claims on approved medical leave.

Processing Executive

Nice place to work, TL and manager are friendly and supportive. Ill enjoy my job here, of course stress and pressure are there but we can feel with work satisfaction. We need to work at festival days but not for all holidays.

Pros

Compensation for working on holidays

Cons

I don't feel anything

Best Career boost for new joinees

Since form my joining which was 7 months ago I found that there are tons of areas to develop ourselves, there are plenty of learning programs organization for each post of employees. When it's come to managing people this organisation is at the top as compare to any other. One should never ever desire to change this firm. Managers of each team always found help others team people without any hesitation.In short, work life balance, growth, benifits, are the major attraction towards this company

Pros

Very Effective Management

Cons

No good experience in terms of onboarding, they are always in hurry for getting our documentation done on there desk in very less time.

Good experience

Working with Bank of America in Mumbai (Initially Nariman Point and since mid 2016 in BKC office) and has been a good experience in Finance, although needs to be more fair but it's more team specific.

Pros

Job Security, Decent Pay above Band 6

Cons

Long Hours

Productive work place but no fun

Can expect continuous work and lot of scope to learn. Management encourages to learn new skills and allows to publish innovation ideas along with deliverables but very serious work place. Banking culture dominates IT culture

Pros

Good place to learn new skills and publish new ideas

Cons

Hectic work hours, Not good health insurance, too many policies, very serious work place

My term with BOA was pleasant and memorable

Of the 7 years that I've been working with Bank of America, I don't regret à single day spent there. I'd love to rejoin if given an opportunity. It has thought me many things in life and I'll always cherish every memory

Amazing workplace. The technology used is top class!

Amazing company to work with! Very competitive. The entire staff and co-workers are very welcoming and great to work with. you get great exposure by working with co-workers from across the globe. The office is very clean and maintained at highest level.

Relaxed Work Environment

Good for Women and happy place to workBalanced Work Growth as per your work Good to learn new technologiesGood exposure on Domain Down to earth managers and AVP's

Bank Of America

Worst companyBurial ground for professional & creative peopleWorst culture, worst management, worst HR, Worst place to work, extremely long hours of work, unrealistic goals, unrealistic expectations by management and leaders, worst people to work with, employees r treated like garbage

Pros

Absloutely nothing

Cons

Worst company Burial ground for professional & creative people Worst culture, worst management, worst HR, Worst place to work

Excellent Work Culture

Work Culture is excellent and very good work life balance. Very good opportunities to work on new technologies. Higher level management is good. Good salary hikes every year.

reasonable job.

I'm pleasure to do in bank of America.I like to do extra work without reluctance Very active in office hours.doing a great job.Finding a solutions.

Pros

Preparation extra work with colleagues

Cons

Overtime

The work environment is not at all fun and unfriendly, there are no night shift allowances.

You loose your health while working in Bank of America, there are no night shift allowances and had to work for long hours. Be careful while choosing Bank of America.

Pros

Free lunch coupons

Cons

No night shift allowances

Awesome place to work.

I regret for the lifetime, why I left this company. Yes I was greedy that time.You are very fortunate, that you have got offer from BofA. Don't think, just join.

Pros

everything, free transport, sodexo, bonus

Cons

nothing at all

It's a good work environment and to learn the challenging things...

There is a friendly work environmental place, There is a more learning opportunities to work on new environment roles. Bank of America is a good working atmospheres to where the place to get a more opportunities I'm different type of fields.

Pros

Facilities are there

Cons

Good pay for long stretching hours

Good

Very nice MncDecent benefitsTransport allowancesSodexoFree insuranceWork life balanceGood for experience candidatesManagement is goodHikes are decent

Good place to work.

Good place for learning purpose and also there are chances to achive your currier goles. Supportive managers and team members. Every month One o one to so solve the problems and also tips provided by the managers to improve quality of production.

Pros

Sudexo card

Cons

Na

Awesome place to work

Loved my journey and job with the bank.learnt lot of stuff.. employee centric organization with lot of learning opportunities. I owe my learning to the Bank

Pros

Great work culture, employee centric

Cons

Low pay scale but great benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of America. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bank of America with

• Bank of America
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?