Bank of Baroda

Bank of Baroda Employee Reviews

India233 reviews

Good environment for workplace

Good bank. A little work pressure is there for officers but quiet relaxing for head cashier. Working hours is defined for head cashier but for officers it is not defined

It was great experience life changing experience. One can become expert and professional banker.Best human resources policy encourages to employees to work n grow, searve and grow. Employees life balance between office and family.

Pros

Best human resources policy

Bank of Baroda insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to learn new things

Overall good public sector bank. The job security is great but the pay is below market average.

Since, it is a public sector bank expect lot of red tape. The promotions could take more time than the private sector peers. However, you can get really good exposure specially in the credit or forex and then can move on to better jobs.

Working with good experience with good knowledgeable personnel.

Good experience with Bank of Baroda . India's International Bank. I feel very proud of Bank. Prestigious feel at the time. Bank cultural set up is very important while working with Bank. Bank of Baroda having good culture.

Pros

Of

Stress with good pay

Stress with good pay, Job Security, Good benefits, Good perks. High Pressure, staff shortage, fast paced, Long hours to work. Low work life balance. Your experience can vary from branch to branch & Location

Pros

Job Security & Benefits

Cons

Long hours & Stress

Creative and innovative work place

Overall it is next to state bank of india in public sector bank . Bank's IT sector required with latest technologies Like as implemented in private sector bank then we may say without hesitation it is an international bank..

Pros

Good package

Cons

IT sector shoud be modified with latest technologies

Good work please

Bank of baroda is good bank. Bank of baroda service is very good. He impress me. Bank rules is very important . And he is good . Management of bank of baroda is good.

Best products

This place is best for me till 6 month then after very stressed . Bcz new manager not as aspects. So finally o resigned this post on bank of baroda credit card

Pros

Cons

I was worked 10 hours someday

sincere and fun work environment

we have to do work sincerely then only we can learn more technical knowledge , management is also good , they gave their 100% efforts on employee to get out put from our work , the hardest part of the job is output not come.

One of the best indian Intl Bank.

Work culture is good. Fast paced work culture. Strict Management. Good business bank.Home posting for direct officer is not possible but after 7 years one can come back.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bank of Baroda?

Be calm while doing work , made fun with frds

As much possibly i wrk with that character of concernManagement Good workerTypically have such disturbances Good friends Good offers with sen percentage

Pros

Free time spending fun time

Cons

Long hourd

Excellent company.

Completed 38 years of service with excellent opportunities. Considerate both ladies and gents equally capable.Best customer service. Trainings given to all the employees.

Pros

Pro employee.

Cons

Yes, many times long hours.

Speed

Pay for performance no quarrel in staff cooperative staff need to hard and soft both be responsible u ll get reward no staff housing in rural areas provide staff quarters at least at tehsil or district levels

Pros

Respect in society

Cons

Transfer policy

Very good

Very good bank. It is India's international bank. Very goog scope for promotion. Contributing for national prosperity. Competing with international banks.Setting examples for other banks for working parameters in India. Bank is considered as one of the prime banks in India.

Pros

Large presence

Cons

Competition with many Private Banks having no compulson on social banking.

Its an very secures job

If you want to work at bank of baroda then the preparation for it will be around 6 months. You should have good knowledge in Maths,reasoning,English,and current affairs.

Its better to learn some experience but not for permanent.

This job is related to field work and i dont want to do field work. Its gives lesson me how to get communicate humble to others and many more,teach teamwork collaboration.

Fun workplace

BOB is a good platform.. it is good workplaces...other employees are so helpful and good communication skills . Leraned so many thing...I have a very good time with them..

Bob is a very affective bank

I worked in bob as a business correspondenct and gained a lot of knowledge about banking sector which was very helpful for me to consult with customers.This was very good work for me.

Job security but stressful job

Working for public sector bank in india is difficult but has it's own pros and cons. Job security is available but no work life balance at all. No timings for officers

Pros

Job security, housing lease facility

Cons

No timing for officers, low salary, no work life balance at all

Godd place to learn and grow

Bank Of Baroda is a good Organization to work in.It offers an array of opportunities for all those passionate about Banking. A positive and vibrant work culture is experienced.

Good place to work at

My experience in Dena Bank and BOB both was very good. Handled multiple roles in carrier of 37 years in banking. Handled branch head position for more than 20 years during this time. Also have experience of management the branches as have worked at GM office and managed the assigned branches.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Baroda. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bank of Baroda with