Bank of Baroda

Bank of Baroda Employee Reviews

As much possibly i wrk with that character of concernManagement Good workerTypically have such disturbances Good friends Good offers with sen percentage
Pros
Free time spending fun time
Cons
Long hourd
Completed 38 years of service with excellent opportunities. Considerate both ladies and gents equally capable.Best customer service. Trainings given to all the employees.
Pros
Pro employee.
Cons
Yes, many times long hours.
Pay for performance no quarrel in staff cooperative staff need to hard and soft both be responsible u ll get reward no staff housing in rural areas provide staff quarters at least at tehsil or district levels
Pros
Respect in society
Cons
Transfer policy
Very good bank. It is India's international bank. Very goog scope for promotion. Contributing for national prosperity. Competing with international banks.Setting examples for other banks for working parameters in India. Bank is considered as one of the prime banks in India.
Pros
Large presence
Cons
Competition with many Private Banks having no compulson on social banking.
If you want to work at bank of baroda then the preparation for it will be around 6 months. You should have good knowledge in Maths,reasoning,English,and current affairs.
This job is related to field work and i dont want to do field work. Its gives lesson me how to get communicate humble to others and many more,teach teamwork collaboration.
BOB is a good platform.. it is good workplaces...other employees are so helpful and good communication skills . Leraned so many thing...I have a very good time with them..
I worked in bob as a business correspondenct and gained a lot of knowledge about banking sector which was very helpful for me to consult with customers.This was very good work for me.
Working for public sector bank in india is difficult but has it's own pros and cons. Job security is available but no work life balance at all. No timings for officers
Pros
Job security, housing lease facility
Cons
No timing for officers, low salary, no work life balance at all
Bank Of Baroda is a good Organization to work in.It offers an array of opportunities for all those passionate about Banking. A positive and vibrant work culture is experienced.
My experience in Dena Bank and BOB both was very good. Handled multiple roles in carrier of 37 years in banking. Handled branch head position for more than 20 years during this time. Also have experience of management the branches as have worked at GM office and managed the assigned branches.
Collecting emi over due amount, give the information about the credit rating , what is the benefit of credit rating, and satisfy to the customers on the call, and tell them make a payment on time , if they don't make a payment on time so they have to pay a penalty amount and customers credit rating also affected if they don't pay emi on time.
I am experienced banker and done job in Bank of Baroda for 37 years. I am always faithful to my institution.I have received incentives so many times for achieving goal for canvassing low cost deposits and recovery from non performing loans.I have experience for cash management and balancing of books.I have experience of mortgage loan,vehical loan and so on.
Banking job is very hectic and you are not rewarded as per your input. Frequent transfers are a pain and is location of branches are very remote. those who have studied in good colleges and have stayed in cities may find hard to adjust. Lot of work pressure
Good Place for work, But management should increase the way , to ascertain each employee's performance,should't depend on Chamachagiri. But overall there is good working culture,well relationship with customers.
I liked working in the Company because it takes care of its customer from whose money the Company earns money and pays us the Compensation. The Company also believes in Giving Back to the Society.
Pros
Free Conveyance, tea and snacks, books and newspapers
Cons
Sometime hard postings
It is proud to work here. The great feeling comes to work here because of government employee u are said and the reputation is good in sociey. The society gives you respect.
I expanded my knowledge and do the work as interest. I love too much banking job and bank of baroda is my favorite institution. I proud work with this great institutions.
Live time memory.Good company,good co-workers,good workplace.Good training impatition.Enjoyed working in this bank.It was prestigious bank,and working there was also prestigious for me.
Good experience. Lot to learn , amazing and helpful staff, mentor was good, culture was good , did project on comparison between mutual fund and Life insurance product,
I am very proud having served to nation through Bank of Baroda. It is a great bank with world-wide network. This Bank is managed by very efficient team of persons at top.
  1. Employee Reviews