Bank of Baroda logo
Bank of Baroda

Bank of Baroda Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh8 reviews

Salary is okay but no work life balance.

Salary is okay but no work life balance.There is job security.Bank of baroda is customer friendly bank rather employee friendly.Working as Branch head is always challenging as new assignments are provided every day.

Work is very monotonous and i want to explore myself

I have always hated boredom and this place is the definition of monotony and boredom. I am young and want to explore myself and not waste my talent in some government job.

Good place to grow

The company has a good growth, a vast network of branches enabling convenient postings, has friendly co-workers and a nice environment to work at. The HR dept. where I worked at was a good experience.

bank of broda process

It is very nice process. I learned more about banking and financial structure and enjoyed this process. The management was very helpful and co-operative, time to time they gave proper training and information.

hectic but good working culture

Overall it feels good to be a part but unfortunately I am not there to work because I was fumbled with queries and lots of people there to work accordingly as per the bank norms and policies....and our assistant manager was also not satisfied with my work experience, that's why he want me to get surrendered...and thus it all happens certainly to switch it off more easily.

Enjoyed work at every branch

Promotions and postings based on caste and personal preferences rather than overall performance. Punishments based on opinions rather than facts and figures.A typical government culture. In spite these I always enjoyed the confidence and respect of fair officers. I thoroughly enjoyed my work and assignment in any of the branches I worked. I had clearly contributed to the positive growth of the organisation at every branch I worked

Pros

safety and security

Cons

Unfair promotions

bank of baroda is a good bank which assumes that a satisfied staff will bring business for the bank and good customer service will add new customers

mid of month of march & pressure of business/holi festival/no connectivity at branch and lot of persons for withdrawal of money. I had to make two teams to manage the affairs from other branch. learned a proactive approach management needs devotion/your aptitude to handle difficult situations co workers always learn from you. as you sow so shall you reap. hardest part of the job is managing business timely and achieving the targets while keeping complaint free service at the branch. enjoyable part of the job is interaction with different type of people and solving there needs timely .this experience is different at different centres .

Pros

bank has a sports club, celebrate foundation day with all staff, med.facilities, daily lunch allowance, creative activities

Cons

we had to devote extra time to lead our organisation ahead of others.

the both stated companies where i worked was good ..

In stated companies i had learned how to deal the customer.....how to solve their quarry regarding a product.At Ageies i have to take calls, it was a inbound process ,customer call us for there banking related quarries. that was banking process. Than after i worked for SBIcapsecurities as a M.E in this we have given a target to open a demat account , one in a day.My co-workers were very helpful for me.The most enjoyable part of the job to have lunch together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Baroda. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bank of Baroda with