BANSWARA SYNTEX LTD

BANSWARA SYNTEX LTD Employee Reviews

India15 reviews

All over good experienced with Banswara Syntex

Management was very nice and work culture was good ,job was very tough but I was enjoying every movement ,owner of company was very polite and helpful with staff if management give me a chance again then I am ready to work with Banswara Group.

Pros

Free to work

Yes, it is productive & fun workplace with an working climate

Companies working culture & climate is good..Staff & colleagues are helpful & friendly...Management takes special care of its employees by providing all possible facilities

Pros

Free Tea, coffee, Fruits., Travelling provided by co

Cons

Work for long hours if the work is urgent - not compulsory

BANSWARA SYNTEX LTD insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

good

Textile work is very good field for work place and all over work is ground flor so very simple work area and 0% incident .and good efort all over.........

fun work

such a very good company for me. and lot of learn by this company excellent experience and growth my carrier all about this company take knowledge of garment manufacturing and marketing.

Pros

Free mediclaim insurance

Banswara garments over rating is not bad it is in good condition because this company is small lavel & is in growth

In this company before of Hindu main Festival such a typical day because more no of operators are absent. I have completed our apparel internship & graduation project from this company & after now i am working in this company. In this company leadership, punctuality, communication skill, planning of month e.t.c leared from this company.

That company is good

I never got any problem from this company, regarding time table & salary and in every cases. But there was a problem with me that my salary was insufficient that was the reason to leave. Thank you.

Good working culture

I work here as a junior sales and marketing officer. From getting the orders till getting the order executed and dispatched, i overlook it entirely. Follow ups, communicating with the customer and fulfilling the customer requirement. Not only executing the order, but i also follow up for the payments from the buyer, whether it is a pdc, rtgs or letter of credit. Company is totally good, except the salary.

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Yes, we do have short breaks

Working in Banswara Syntex LTD unit BTM, is an excellent opportunity to learn so many different things about different qualities under one roof. It is an institute of processing of textiles, Working in other companies also added Valuable Experience.

Nice Place to work

Banswara Syntex Ltd. is a vertically integrated textile mill manufacturing man-made synthetic blended Yarn, wool and wool mixed yarn, all type of Fabrics, Jacquard Furnishing Fabrics, besides production of Readymade Garments and Made-up's. It has also production of Technical Fabric.A professional has perfect chance to grow with the company.

Complete knowledge of yarn and fabric.

I am working with this company i have know to all type of machinery parts and types of yarn and fabrics. use to our plant. Today i have some knowledge in textile feild.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BANSWARA SYNTEX LTD?

Productively

Purchase department Issue material for production Dying house Issues reports Heavy duty Attending on unloading material Late nIghtfield working

part of management is very good.

Its good company to work with but certain area of people are do not trust people & just create mistrust among management. Convert loss making company to profit making company. co-worker. are over smart politics in organization. When senior management appreciate work that is be best enjoyable time.

Pros

Cons

8 to 9 hrs of working minimum some time due to shipment pressure night also.

Job I enjoy

I love to work with the organization where i love & enjoy my work & keep me moving & gives growth in my life. Working as a vice president as a profit center Head & brought unit in to profit from loss making unit.

Pros

Benifit as per designation

Cons

willing to take sunday as leave for family

The work is done general shift from 8.30 am to 5 pm. When I was join I was fresher, I have learned How Industrial Engineering is work in production of Jacket? Management and my co-workers are very supportive. The hardest part of the job is nothing, but as per my work done that company is not able to satisfy my salary expectations. The most enjoyable part of my job is to decide the SAM of respective operation of Jacket.

Every day new task

Working with this organisation a typical day i would like to share there was a heavy rain & flood in the mill colony ,near about one meter water in side the all quarter , when we gone to the depth found that a netural nala is passing near by our colony ,that was closed by some one and water flow turned to mill colony . Nobody was ready to vacant the room / open the back door & frunt door to flow the flood after describing results of that one of them got ready to open the door to pass the flood.we should plan for on site disaster control plan to overcome such situation .always work in a. team .If we work as a team co- workers will be always with you & you will get success .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BANSWARA SYNTEX LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BANSWARA SYNTEX LTD with

• BANSWARA SYNTEX LTD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?