BARBEQUE NATION HOSPITALITY LTD

BARBEQUE NATION HOSPITALITY LTD Employee Reviews

Career oriented place to work in Barbeque Nation.

At first I would like to say that the environment of Barbeque Nation is just like a home. There are a lot of scope to learn the management in a excellent way, Barbeque Nation gives scope to every workers for making their career in a proper way. Every member of Barbeque Nation is very responsible and reliable. Lastly I would like to mention that, Barbeque Nation is a place where you can get the hygienic food and they always maintain the rules of FSSAI. That's all I had to say about Barbeque Nation.

Very nice work place

I have worked with them very short period of time. But it was great experience 😁. Due to family settled in kolkata I have left company. If I get more chances in kolkata. I will work.

Pros

Lunch and dinner

Cons

10to12hours

Not good place to work here

Very very very worst. In chennai some person are their to do pnly polical game. They does not know how to do work. Only doing oil on the palm. Please cheak so that many honest people can save their job.

Pros

Free fooding

Cons

Managment is very bad

Very Bad experience

I have working with barbeque nation 6year but there are no job security any time management told you that your service not required to company. I suggest no one join

Nice place to work

No work pressure, call center skills learned computer network skills learned employee engagement activities-they will take out employees to any tourist place

Good place for learning

Salary given proper date... management is very good....but working hours to high.... employee relations good with staff... service sequence follow up with management...

Most Problematic HR policies

They do not know how to designate an employee on what basis they do is entirely upto their wish. Fast paced environment. No proper interaction with the Employee. Bosses keep bossing around.

The hardest part of job

It was a God journey from begging to end but there was too much stress of work if you want to do work with barbeque so you will have to prepare solid from mentally..

Barbeque Nation is really a good place to work anyone /

Initial training days was typical to me but i learnt so many things during training period.management is good and supportive workplace culture is also good.

Medium

Not so good and Working time is so long and salary is low.and food wrist.......,....................and all staff are very bad persons and management is so bad

Pros

Stash full

Cons

Working time is so long

Jobs at BARBEQUE NATION HOSPITALITY LTD

See more jobs

barbeque nation company is very good and working environment nice. seniors is helpfull salary paid on time grouth is very fast and indias first large restorent chain

Productive learning

Learned a lot from Barbeque Nation, Employee friendly management, Continuous improvement in process building, Slightly difficult to manage work life balance.

Really love to work with them

This is my first job really love to work with them. From the first day they guide me very well. I got a lots of experience from my seniors. Their hospitality was excellent...

Barbeque nation is not a great place to work

Working hours was to long...but.I'm very thankful to all my colleages and seniors who made me learn about cooking.....indeed the salary was too less as compared to the job role we had to do... But I learnt many things....

Worst Company to work -

Barbeque Nation is one of the worst company to work - Cons - (1) Late hours working culture - Late working culture is common in there. on daily basis you have to work for 10-11 hours / Sometimes i also have to work from my home as well. (2) No work life balance - They don;t care about you and your family. they only want to do their work. (3) Salary is very less (4) Pathetic Environment - Most of the managers don't know how to speak english / Zonal heads level person english communication is poor as well. Don't work there if you don;t want to work with Illiterate people. (5) Stressful environment. (6) No care for Employees - they don't care about their employees. Senior managers behaviour is very rude for their juniors. (7) Bad environment for Female. (8) No Support from Senior - Senior don't want to support you. they only want to take the credit of your work. Pros - (1) Salary on time Honestly this is the only pros i have seen over there.

Management isn’t Good

Only HR Team from Bangalore is okay in communication relationship.The management staffs don’t allow good changes.Clusters, Regional managers are bad.

Good Company for Fresher

Give a try, Good Company for Fresher, Salary on time, Good Team Work. Benefits apart from Salary. Grooming, Diversity is there. Perks also there.Superb Experience.

Very nice place to work

It's very nice place for my journey in my life for the future. I want to say about this company that this is the most important company to do learn more and made moremoney for future.

gteat place to work

nice company . timely sellary , but deuty hours is to long lick 15 hours, 11am to1.30am, i am working in this company last 4 years.........................

Best Company

Its Company on behalf below points 1. Working Environment 2. Point of salary 3. Work Assignment 4. Seniors are good in helping 5. National Festival celebrating

Culture is at place are great

Great place for culture and family staff only duty timing are so long , but salary and other benefits on time , great h r policy , great management process,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BARBEQUE NATION HOSPITALITY LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BARBEQUE NATION HOSPITALITY LTD with