BARC

BARC Employee Reviews

Productive and fun

The most enjoyable part of the job is it is flexible A lot of exposure to the scientific world Great place to learn one of the Best place to pursue a research career

Productive Workplace

Bhabha Atomic Research Center is a scientific research center pursuing research activities for power generation through nuclear means. It is a prestigious government organisation with high scientific research think tank in the areas of nuclear science, radiation therapy , agriculture, medicine and social well being

Best one

Breast cancer research mestasis project took almost 1 and half year to complete and this research brushed my skills harder into science. Skills helped me making my own presentation and presenting it to the university and creating my own thesis professionally.

very good and knowlegable

it was great experience with barc.all guides are helpful and supportive.also knowlagable.wants to achieve great success in the research and development field.

Hall - 2 & Hall - 8, NPCIL department

Their are all staff very helpful. They help each other. They are explained everything for job profile. I like to work with all employees. They are always told work very carefully. U don't understand anything I am solve this.

Pros

No burdan

Cons

No chance for permanent

good environment

good work environment in this site to do the work and good supporting from higher management for make system of work and following the rules and regulations while working.

Good research organisation

This is a good research organisation, however excessive security and unfriendly attitudes, make it an undesirable place to work as an intern.One must work here, if he/she is enthusiastic about working in a research environment.

Productive environment

good place to work. helpful management which always encourages to find innovative ideas. client satisfaction is at the core of any discussion. documentation is strong.

Pros

free lunches and breakfast

Cons

no cons

Learning Platform

Provides good working culture. Helps to build confidence and friendly behavior. Good learning platform. Develop engineering as well as managerial skills.

Pros

Good working experience

Cons

Long working hours

BARC , a department of Atomic Energy, India is a dream destination for engineers and technicians.

BARC , a department of Atomic Energy, India is a dream destination for engineers and technicians, were I learned and developed my technical skills and explore my ability to work individually as well as in groups.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BARC?

Not productive,outdated but good salary

The infrastructure is excellent,but people are old fashioned,studious and nurds. We do become serious in our work ,but the system does not allow us to grow.

Pros

good salry

Cons

not productive

productive and safe environment

A premier multi-disciplinary Nuclear Research Centre of India having excellent infrastructure for advanced Research and Development with expertise covering the entire spectrum of Nuclear Science and Engineering and related areas.

Pros

free lunch, hostel etc.

Cons

radiations

Research oriented and field work

The day starts with Reviewing of the laboratory and Hot cell radiation status by surveying them. Then complete monitoring of the production line while the production, QC and Dispatch of radioactive consignment. Meanwhile calibration and counting of the samples, calculations etc. I learned to work with radioactive samples confidently but not carelessly. Management of the company is good which provides us the thinks we required e.g. a new spectrometer, detector & arranges the service for any technical or research related support. My co workers are superb I learned many things while working with them and in stressed situations they were always behind me as a strong support. I respect all of them. To attain a seminar, conferences is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Big library, peaceful ambiance, Research oriented environment

Cons

too long procedures for new implementations.

Research

A secured job with slow growth in salary as well as in carrier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BARC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BARC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?