BARC

BARC Management reviews

Clear

Productive environment

good place to work. helpful management which always encourages to find innovative ideas. client satisfaction is at the core of any discussion. documentation is strong.

Pros

free lunches and breakfast

Cons

no cons

good environment

good work environment in this site to do the work and good supporting from higher management for make system of work and following the rules and regulations while working.

Research oriented and field work

The day starts with Reviewing of the laboratory and Hot cell radiation status by surveying them. Then complete monitoring of the production line while the production, QC and Dispatch of radioactive consignment. Meanwhile calibration and counting of the samples, calculations etc. I learned to work with radioactive samples confidently but not carelessly. Management of the company is good which provides us the thinks we required e.g. a new spectrometer, detector & arranges the service for any technical or research related support. My co workers are superb I learned many things while working with them and in stressed situations they were always behind me as a strong support. I respect all of them. To attain a seminar, conferences is the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Big library, peaceful ambiance, Research oriented environment

Cons

too long procedures for new implementations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BARC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BARC