Basic First Learning Pvt Ltd

Basic First Learning Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Basic First Learning Pvt Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Grt Workplace

Company and ppl is vry nice. I work here for 2 yrs and experience is fantastic. Get to lern a lot from the experience. Wil suggest to who ever want job. Luv BasicFirst!!

Grt plce to work

I have been working with BasicFirst for a yr now. It is a gr8 plc to work, the leaders and the environment are good too. Nyc company to start a career.

Gud company 2 wrk

Very nice plc to work! Dis co is vry nyc 2 work. Gud policy, co workers & seniors. Luv d wrk cultre & see myself working for long time. Lots of grwth opportunity. BasicFirst is bst. Proud to be here.

Great place to build your career

I have been working at Best Companies full-time for more than a year. I've been working at Basic First from more than a year now, the company is run on very strong values and you see this day in day out around the business, strong values and a good culture fit are the two main aspects to the interview process here, this I believe is the reason we have such a good bunch of people who I genuinely think of as my extended family!

"Heading towards the right direction"

Good strategy. Management is growing. The team is improving. The company is overall moving in the right direction during its revival period. Team of experts with lots of knowledge on the table.

Excellent pay-scale along with learning

I am working at Basic-First full-time for less than a year. It's a great place to work & learn. Pay-scale is also good. I have learnt a lot with the officials over here. Happy to work with Basic-First

Marketing and Communications

I Have more than 5 years experience in BTL and Marketing Communication and I have a huge chain of vendors, creative media agencies and others with enough knowledge to make all campaignings easy and smooth.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Basic First Learning Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Basic First Learning Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?