BasWare

BasWare Employee Reviews

companymanagementworklearnfunbaswareplacelife

Allover working in this company was good experience

I will recommend new people for this company to do work here as it is a very good company ,good salary ,pleasent atmosphere and good management and time to time leave facilities

Pros

Night allowance and food, perks

Cons

Flexible working

Excellent organization to work at!

Basware is a great place to grow your career and the wonderful culture makes this organization a wonderful place to work. They have incredible benefits and competitive salary. Basware is committed to the success of our clients and will listen to any feedback you have for that success. Your voice will be heard.I work with an incredible manager that will support your career growth and has been an incredible mentor.

Poor leadership

Rocky mistakes all the way through… some of the people are great. Fun and intelligent. Most are bored and happy to stay there for years… no much ambition or simply a comfort zone..

Good option for long term

One of the best employer in Chandigarh region. Good reputation, fairly big work force, with work life balance and great ambiance at work place. Salary compensation is also fairly high.

stressfull

weak management, fake rewards, politics, people do not care for employees with experience, they favor people based on friendship and closeness and think of them only.

Pros

nothing

Cons

politics

Fun and relaxed

- A typical day at work means to process the orders uploaded by sales team and set the billing, and then processing of the cases and incidents that have been assigned to you ( usually around 100 in total per person) - the management is set in the right direction but lacks the presence, which inevitably results in the management not being as involved as it should and from here, the lack of knowledge on the process, when their help is required -The hardest part of the job is actually doing your job with the training received -The most enjoyable part is that you have some sort of freedom and the team is really great. The best part is that you get to learn a lot of activities, so you cannot say that there is a dull moment

Gezellig

Basware is een gezellig bedrijf, maar heeft nog niet de juiste strategie gevonden om het verschil met de concurrentie te maken

Global Company HQ in Finland

Great company culture that thrives on self starting and motivated personnel. Competing in a thriving environment that rewards talented individuals capable of building value for clients and prospects.

Job security is an issue

After 10 years of dedicated and loyal service to the company I was release with only 3 weeks severance due to "not fitting into their global direction" At Basware there is a very low level of communication between managers and consultants. The consultant is never aware of anything wrong with their performance until the day they are let go.

Produktiver Arbeitsort

-Nette, kompetente Kollegen -Abwechslungsreiche Aufgaben

Think before you join

recommended to join after examining carefully. work is different , not technical. hr team is not proficient. managers in S&C are not so good. relax timings in office.

Good work life balance but no increments/bonus

Good work life balance No increments and bonus Highly tied to management Frequently changing top management No play time Can show your skills as it is small company

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No increments and bonus

Basware

good place to work , relax working very demanding sometimes remote option is great, management open door polices is great also. flexible working hours, the demand to compromise different time zone and lots of customer confronting hours is challenging

hectic work place

Usually a general shift but when there is lot of work you don't know when to go home. You also had to perform others work. Management was good ready to help in possible manner . Salary on time

A day at work

I did work for 5 years in Basware as a technical consultant. It was a hectic type of job but rewarding. My job daily work was to solve issue in for all the e.invoicing issues which is a group of modules related to finance. The management was excellent and organised for us seminars and set of training on a continuous basis . My two colleagues who have a vast experience on e-invoicing help me from day one to achieve my target. The hardest job was to solve any technical issue. We usually help companies via a remotes sessions. It make take the whole day and this was hard. I really likes when I solved big issue because it had to be done less the 8 hours.

Fun to work at Basware

Its fun to work at Basware. Good culture and have some great technology/field being worked upon. A leader in Purchase-to-pay (basically, we invented it).

This is a very good company for all boys and girls.Many things to learn .Management is not good.It took hardly 3 month and any body can earn as they want .Very good job for girls.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Timely off

Company in a downward spiral

Basware is a struggling company that is going in the wrong direction. While others in the industry (Coupa, Ariba, TradeShift, etc) grow and expand, Basware is struggling to stay relevant. Financial results have not been good and the company has been trying to do everything it can to prop them up. Last fall they laid off roughly 130 people, worldwide. Custpmer satisfaction is horrible, management is out of touch, employee turnover is very high.

Pros

Difficult to find any at current time, just too many negative things going on

Cons

Management, employee dissatisfaction, old and problematic technology, horrible customer satisfaction, employees leaving in droves.

Nice to work here

Everyday there is something new and interesting things we do so work is quite fun actually. Work and life balance is 100% no issues with that. Being a developer there is no pressure to do work quickly as they prefer quality over time that is a really good thing as we got to learn right ways rather than just doing the code.

Pros

work and life balance, good office culture, no timing issues

Cons

no cons yet

opportunities , salry and work cluture

The work culture down here is good as every colleague is willing to help others in order to raise their benefits. Talking about salary, they don't care whether a resource is satisfied or not. yes, they provide opportunities to the employees but just when it comes to need otherwise no action is being taken overall.

friendly environment,good place to work

basware is a multinational company headquarters located in finland, having only one office in india that is in chandigarh.Good place to explore new things,international environment and good for growth for computer science students.

Pros

Attractive night allowances in night shifts

Cons

working beyond shift timings.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BasWare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BasWare with

Learn about BasWare in popular locations

• BasWare