Bata

Bata Employee Reviews

India148 reviews

not bad

Not a bad company to start your career, good job security. decent incentive schemes and pay.back end support is not that great. Good management and HR team

An old stable company with no ethics

Unsupportive marketing head with sycophant behavior, have worked for 7.9 years but no promotion. also I was the ke pillar who opened 1st franchise store and take upto 270 by Nov 2021 and still no one cares

Bata insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Support from manager

Kamla. Nagar

Very good experience for bata very nice brand all senior are very nice casual talk all staff very very nice training teacher are helpfully thank you bata for this job

Productivity work have funwdf

Bata India limited is good company its products is so good their staff is very friendly and helpful their working time very suitable for us vhbffdygfrdf

Worst staff not good place for work

Bata is one of the worst company to work with no work cultureEvery one will just give unrealistic orders with unachievable targetsThreatening heads.

Good place to work , btter salary , good environment for staff and customers both. Fun working at this place. It was great experience working in bata store.

Bata have too much higher productivity use best quality metrial with comfortable shoe

Bata is my first job, first day i very excited same as Bata showroom manager nature is good. They introduce me with all staff and feel comfort, the best thing Bata is learn more about work or customer choice, the best of part is whole Bata team is supportive and provide training program to employee every months, so they improve work style more.

Pros

Appreciate for good work and earn Bata shoe copan 20% off on shopping

Cons

Working hours too much long 10:00 am to 8 pm

Productive but no fun job

You will get promotion if you have good contact in HO in bata but not increase in salary hike as your promoted profile, management is okay to listen and support.

Cons

Job timing almost 12 hours

I have more fun in bata

Bata is good but in this office no chair ni sit down so this is problem too much And one more thing is bata is standing job no chair in office i think chair ....

Pros

Cons

Yah this is long haur job

Good feeling

The most enjoyable part of the job in Bata. Because all staff are friendly behaviour to each others. MIS staff is very good people, finished worked with team work, support all time.

Professional work atmosphere

This is the only organization in the footwear industry which has professional work atmosphere. You are open to get more industry exposure and have all the freedom to grow and learn.

Long Time Work

It's Take Long Day Work. Store Timing was more than 11 hours a day. No Time for Family. More work less pay. No appreciation. Don't get value of your work from Heads.

Group Manager

As a group manager i had no issues working in Bata. It was a nice experience working with all of the league and higher management. would like to work more

Excellent

Nothing all good experience.very use n life work n bata after experience n bata u can work any type of job. Good experience.knewledge improve .various customer meet.situation handle.creativity Improve

Best for Learning

Great Company with Great Management Work Force ,Customer Oriented,Systematic Culture & Innovative. Great (RTA) Retail Training Academy for learning and Nice experience to work

Great Learning

Great experience in Learning Dislply Models Merchandise Sales Inventory Hygiene Business Development Store operations Store Management Company plo

Very Stressful work space

It is one of the best places to learn for a fresher. But when you get to the depth of operations you will find that the organization's duties and responsibilities are taking away your work-life balance. Due to less manpower, it is very hard to maintain a good life and take any offs.

Bit tough to work

Company following old level of record keeping. Stock management also bit tough over there. Will not get what the stock we require. They will send as their own plan. Used to send the details of the stock required but unfortunately will not get the actual stock required.

Good culture and environment with management

Sorry to say yet not provide me accordingly my profile and my retail sector job which I want in retail ( footwear and apparel also hypermarket.i m having availability and capability.

We can learn all kind of sector work under one hut

It is a very good experience while working in Bata because of its working atmosphere, when I was entered in Bata I feel like a born kid then it moulds me like know I'm ready to manage and handle any field of work that much experience it thought me once again I'm thanking the Bata Organisation with full-fill hearted.

Not good for highly educated n young aspirants

Overall not good as organization work like govt sector bank.you will find it difficult to adjust in older organization people as they are very old in system n doesn't want newcomers n educated workforce to take their place .no proper hr management n you have to depend upon DM n RM mercy .if you want to work long in retail industry with better organized retailers ...you can miss it.this is not the right place for us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bata. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bata with