Bata

Bata Employee Reviews

Bata is my first job, first day i very excited same as Bata showroom manager nature is good. They introduce me with all staff and feel comfort, the best thing Bata is learn more about work or customer choice, the best of part is whole Bata team is supportive and provide training program to employee every months, so they improve work style more.
Pros
Appreciate for good work and earn Bata shoe copan 20% off on shopping
Cons
Working hours too much long 10:00 am to 8 pm
Bata is one of the worst company to work with no work cultureEvery one will just give unrealistic orders with unachievable targetsThreatening heads.
Good place to work , btter salary , good environment for staff and customers both. Fun working at this place. It was great experience working in bata store.
You will get promotion if you have good contact in HO in bata but not increase in salary hike as your promoted profile, management is okay to listen and support.
Cons
Job timing almost 12 hours
Bata is good but in this office no chair ni sit down so this is problem too much And one more thing is bata is standing job no chair in office i think chair ....
Pros
Cons
Yah this is long haur job
The most enjoyable part of the job in Bata. Because all staff are friendly behaviour to each others. MIS staff is very good people, finished worked with team work, support all time.
This is the only organization in the footwear industry which has professional work atmosphere. You are open to get more industry exposure and have all the freedom to grow and learn.
It's Take Long Day Work. Store Timing was more than 11 hours a day. No Time for Family. More work less pay. No appreciation. Don't get value of your work from Heads.
As a group manager i had no issues working in Bata. It was a nice experience working with all of the league and higher management. would like to work more
Nothing all good experience.very use n life work n bata after experience n bata u can work any type of job. Good experience.knewledge improve .various customer meet.situation handle.creativity Improve
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bata?
Great Company with Great Management Work Force ,Customer Oriented,Systematic Culture & Innovative. Great (RTA) Retail Training Academy for learning and Nice experience to work
Great experience in Learning Dislply Models Merchandise Sales Inventory Hygiene Business Development Store operations Store Management Company plo
It is one of the best places to learn for a fresher. But when you get to the depth of operations you will find that the organization's duties and responsibilities are taking away your work-life balance. Due to less manpower, it is very hard to maintain a good life and take any offs.
Company following old level of record keeping. Stock management also bit tough over there. Will not get what the stock we require. They will send as their own plan. Used to send the details of the stock required but unfortunately will not get the actual stock required.
Sorry to say yet not provide me accordingly my profile and my retail sector job which I want in retail ( footwear and apparel also hypermarket.i m having availability and capability.
It is a very good experience while working in Bata because of its working atmosphere, when I was entered in Bata I feel like a born kid then it moulds me like know I'm ready to manage and handle any field of work that much experience it thought me once again I'm thanking the Bata Organisation with full-fill hearted.
Overall not good as organization work like govt sector bank.you will find it difficult to adjust in older organization people as they are very old in system n doesn't want newcomers n educated workforce to take their place .no proper hr management n you have to depend upon DM n RM mercy .if you want to work long in retail industry with better organized retailers ...you can miss it.this is not the right place for us.
one of the best company to work and help us in growing ,learning, Gives opportunity to work on individual basis in which we can observe ,formulate plans,implement and evaluate the things.
It's my pleasure to write about my workplace it's awesome to work there and the management is also so good Sometimes they provide huge discount to their workers for shopping in bata
Good footwear brand covering all age groups. Strong face value of the company. The retail division is very good. I was in the Institutional Sales Division.
Its Really good forme to work with Hush Puppies [Bata IIndia Ltd] Retail outlet as a Branch manager, Work timing is little more for a Management Graduate but stilli managed for sometime, also learned about lo of the things as Retail about salesof Letherproducts.
  1. Employee Reviews