Baxter

Baxter Employee Reviews

India112 reviews

Found 112 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,847 reviews

Productive and enjoyable

Good organization but no job safetyGood working environmentOnline documentation issue Good cultureOnly 8 hrs dutyWell paidNot challengedNot promotedNot provided work as per experience

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Bad transportation

August 30, 2021
Thank you for leaving a review and highlighting the good working environment at Baxter. We also appreciate you sharing the cons. At Baxter we take feedback seriously and we would welcome the opportunity to better understand your comments and encourage you to share your concerns with your leadership team or connect at BaxterCares@Baxter.com. Thank you.

Pathetic Organisation

Im facing issues even after leaving the organisation. People here are highly not empathetic and don’t understand the seriousness of their mistakes. I regret leaving my previous organisation just to join such a disgraceful place

Pros

Paid well

Cons

No job security, poor man management, poor HR policies

November 2, 2021
We are so sorry to hear of your experience and not sure when you left Baxter. Thank you for highlighting our compensation package. We are not sure when you left Baxter but we take feedback seriously if you wish to contact us directly at Baxter@baxtercares.com

Has very good working culture

I had enjoyed working at Baxter Best part of it was development of team through upgrading their skills as well as motivation of team by top Management like team get together ,Games Awards

Great company to work

Nice working culture. Always recommend to work. Very nice culture. Nice leadership and recognition. I have worked in Quality department and it was a great experience.

February 23, 2022
Thanks so much for your 5-star review. We appreciate you highlighting our culture and leadership. We are grateful to our employees worldwide for s making Baxter a great place to work not just today but every day, and we are so pleased that you had a great experience.

Life changing company for me

From an analyst to a team manager, Baxter as an organization taught me the professionalism that I carry throughout my life. Excellent company to start your career with. Though some internal business decisions led to the change of entire way how company operated in India

Pros

Work life balance and culture

Cons

Unstable management and stagnant role

Good place for work

I worked here for 3.5 years and i learn lot of things form this organisation. my colleagues helps me every time and appreciate my work. Work culture was very good.

Pathetic

Please guys, don't join this bogus company, first they will hire you by luring with good package n when they don't need you, they kick your back and fire you while giving some smaller nonsense of mistake of yours, Don't go for a interview to this company

Pros

Cons

All cons

February 23, 2022
We are so sorry to hear of your experience as obviously this goes against Baxter's core values. We take feedback seriously if you wish to contact us directly, you can reach us at Baxter@baxtercares.com

Awesome company

Baxter is a great company, superior management and is an employee friendly company. It shows the true meaning of team work. Baxter is truly a great company to work for.

Very Ethical and Outstanding work culture

Great Place to work and grow professionally and personally. Excellent support team and tools. outstanding work culture and interpersonal relationships. CSR activities on a regular basis for the society

Productive and competitive work place

Achievement driven organization which provides rewards and recognition only based on business achievement. It is a process-driven organization and they expect a defined number of customer visits every day failing which the incentives will be withheld.

Gives a opportuity to learn

The company has a great work culture, the company provide a platform to the new comer to learn and grow. Company appreciate innovative ideas and spending lot of energy on Value added projects.

Unbelieble and untrusted sales management

I worked for couple of months in Bangalore area which was very disturbed since long due their internal long standed issues and earlier guy askes me to stay in your organization which I didn't relay at that point of time, they took 3 months to recruit and I forgot when I gave interview initially, post joining was working daily from 8am till 10.30pm also as need to attend OTs still not able to earn incentives for my entire tenure whereas I was earning every quater in my prior company. In simple qords think before you join, I don't encourage anyone who will be dependent on salary and on a single day they will ask you to leave qithout any notification from HR level.

Learning and collaborative

Learning and collaborative , I learned too much during my tenure with Baxter . Atmosphere we got help us to learn and grow along with organization . Fortune company to work for

Productive and Fun Workplace

At Baxter we enjoy our work and get motivated to do more and grow. Peoples and company culture is really very good at Baxter. Management takes care of its employees.

Excellent work place with excellent people

Working with Baxter india was an great experience and they gave full chance to show your potential , and the culture of the company is very transparent and they gave equal chance to every employee to perform.

An Excellent company to work with

It is one of the best companies to work with better work-life balance and convenient and flexible work timings. One can express their opinion in any level.

Work life

All the works are assigned with the stringent time boundaries and the sometimes, they are unrealistic. This really helps to increase your competitiveness in providing the quality work within stipulated timeline.

Pros

Personal growth, good salary

Cons

Stressful and time bound work

Had very good learning opportunities and top class bosses. Work life balance is awesome. Good place for career growth where internal job alert and transfer is very good.

Over all it’s ok

Over all working with Baxter is ok as it’s expanding now but the culture transformation is not happening, due to which people are unable to perform accordingly.

Overall is best to each and everyone for working in Baxter group

Management developing best culture with good environment for workman, time to time outside training programs for man power skill development, All facilities provided for he/she, Salary paid timely without delay, Over all is best, plant has been closed otherwise I will work whole life there, Thanks

It was ok at Baxter the work hrs and the labor was not for me

I trained and help others develop the skills I’d obtained from Baxter. The benefits were good but working on 3rd shift for 5 plus years was not for me but overall a good company for those who need an off shift job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baxter. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Baxter with