Baxter

Baxter Job Security & Advancement reviews

The company has a great work culture, the company provide a platform to the new comer to learn and grow. Company appreciate innovative ideas and spending lot of energy on Value added projects.
From an analyst to a team manager, Baxter as an organization taught me the professionalism that I carry throughout my life. Excellent company to start your career with. Though some internal business decisions led to the change of entire way how company operated in India
Pros
Work life balance and culture
Cons
Unstable management and stagnant role
I worked here for 3.5 years and i learn lot of things form this organisation. my colleagues helps me every time and appreciate my work. Work culture was very good.
Great Place to work and grow professionally and personally. Excellent support team and tools. outstanding work culture and interpersonal relationships. CSR activities on a regular basis for the society
I worked for couple of months in Bangalore area which was very disturbed since long due their internal long standed issues and earlier guy askes me to stay in your organization which I didn't relay at that point of time, they took 3 months to recruit and I forgot when I gave interview initially, post joining was working daily from 8am till 10.30pm also as need to attend OTs still not able to earn incentives for my entire tenure whereas I was earning every quater in my prior company. In simple qords think before you join, I don't encourage anyone who will be dependent on salary and on a single day they will ask you to leave qithout any notification from HR level.
Learning and collaborative , I learned too much during my tenure with Baxter . Atmosphere we got help us to learn and grow along with organization . Fortune company to work for
At Baxter we enjoy our work and get motivated to do more and grow. Peoples and company culture is really very good at Baxter. Management takes care of its employees.
Working with Baxter india was an great experience and they gave full chance to show your potential , and the culture of the company is very transparent and they gave equal chance to every employee to perform.
It is one of the best companies to work with better work-life balance and convenient and flexible work timings. One can express their opinion in any level.
Had very good learning opportunities and top class bosses. Work life balance is awesome. Good place for career growth where internal job alert and transfer is very good.
Over all working with Baxter is ok as it’s expanding now but the culture transformation is not happening, due to which people are unable to perform accordingly.
I trained and help others develop the skills I’d obtained from Baxter. The benefits were good but working on 3rd shift for 5 plus years was not for me but overall a good company for those who need an off shift job.
Good. I learned managerial skills and people development and growth from this organization. This is really great for me. teamwork was excellent. Baxter spent time and money to develop their employ for the next level .
It was a big platform where i have learnt and experienced many things.nice management.I have learnt many things related to my work and also gain my knowledge.
Truly global in its outlook and processes. Company encourages and expects strict adherence to its policies on compliance and ethics.Great company to work for!
good work life balance , Fruits always kept in the cafeteria , gave lot of importance for the heath of the employees good fun at work . Company gives lot of importance to lady staff and their work life balance , special care for pregnant women and their safely Lot of technical training's and support was provided learned a lot on technology and project Management
Pros
meal coupons
Cons
day long calls
1. Good Organization 2. Excellent Management 3. US based Pharmaceutical Company 4. Maintained the work life balance 5. Empowerment in decisions 6. Good working environment
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Excellent Luch
good company to work and create carrier, good culture with good management, corporate feelings good products and rapport in the market, i have enjoyed the work at Baxter.
I initially enjoyed working in Baxter because i had to travel a lot however i wasn't reimbursed properly.Hectic job profile and no support from immediate colleagues
Good workplace Nice work place. working for last four years. Good place to learn new things and enhance the career. The work life balance is good. good colleagues.
-good environment and working culture. - good benefits and hospitalization covered -friendly and very positive environment to work. -more exposure in terms of knowledge and about products
Pros
healthcare package
Cons
n'a
  1. Job Security & Advancement