Baxter

Baxter Management reviews

Very difficult to work. Peoples think egostic whenever an consultant work for them. Though Baxter done takeover recently but old employees thinking very poor.
Nice working culture. Always recommend to work. Very nice culture. Nice leadership and recognition. I have worked in Quality department and it was a great experience.
From an analyst to a team manager, Baxter as an organization taught me the professionalism that I carry throughout my life. Excellent company to start your career with. Though some internal business decisions led to the change of entire way how company operated in India
Pros
Work life balance and culture
Cons
Unstable management and stagnant role
Please guys, don't join this bogus company, first they will hire you by luring with good package n when they don't need you, they kick your back and fire you while giving some smaller nonsense of mistake of yours, Don't go for a interview to this company
Pros
Cons
All cons
Baxter is a great company, superior management and is an employee friendly company. It shows the true meaning of team work. Baxter is truly a great company to work for.
At Baxter we enjoy our work and get motivated to do more and grow. Peoples and company culture is really very good at Baxter. Management takes care of its employees.
Management developing best culture with good environment for workman, time to time outside training programs for man power skill development, All facilities provided for he/she, Salary paid timely without delay, Over all is best, plant has been closed otherwise I will work whole life there, Thanks
A geuine company who cares for their employee. The best place to work at I have ever seen. Such a good management and best co employees. You will always feel a second home to work at.
Pros
All allowances are kingly
Cons
They donot provide international trip yearly to all their employees.
It was a big platform where i have learnt and experienced many things.nice management.I have learnt many things related to my work and also gain my knowledge.
Worked through Wipro Technologies India Pvt Ltd. , Bangalore,India .Love to work with the management and great team to work and learn new technologies.
good work life balance , Fruits always kept in the cafeteria , gave lot of importance for the heath of the employees good fun at work . Company gives lot of importance to lady staff and their work life balance , special care for pregnant women and their safely Lot of technical training's and support was provided learned a lot on technology and project Management
Pros
meal coupons
Cons
day long calls
1. Good Organization 2. Excellent Management 3. US based Pharmaceutical Company 4. Maintained the work life balance 5. Empowerment in decisions 6. Good working environment
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Excellent Luch
good company to work and create carrier, good culture with good management, corporate feelings good products and rapport in the market, i have enjoyed the work at Baxter.
A great place to work. It had a wonderful work life Balance. At every stage there were opportunities to learn and grow along the way. The management was very supportive and gave employees the opportunity to take decisions on their own.
Good experience and great learning with amazing technical management . Would love to see more clarity in growth path Amazing workforce and motivated employees
Working with Baxter is very prestigious, you get to know and work with the top notched people in healthcare industry. Learning process in Baxter is continuous and you learn lot with the training and Courses provided. Management is very active towards you when you are working for them, but the negligence part comes when you leave the company. The hardest part of My job was I couldn't dedicated my time towards my family. The most enjoyable part of my job was I learned a lot from my seniors.
Pros
Learning Process, Expense Settlements
Cons
Work life balance Lots of Innovative ideas and views A good management good work place culture lack oftransparency Ivnnovative ideas and implementation
1.Best place to work 2.Management is good. 3.Growth is Good 4.Training activities are Good 5.One of the best MNC Pharma Company 6.Making a Meaningful Difference.
Health workplace, time flexibility festival season are celebrated with our family member, time to time reward & recombination given from senior management for work done.
Pros
Free Lunch/Cab
I worked there as Key Account Manager...in india ,responsible for Parental nutriton ,infusion device ,Pain Management devices.
I have learned Management point of view, how to tackle work and plan for projects. Co-workers and managers are good and understanding.
Pros
work from home, peacefull work enviorment