Baxter

Baxter Pay & Benefits reviews

I worked for couple of months in Bangalore area which was very disturbed since long due their internal long standed issues and earlier guy askes me to stay in your organization which I didn't relay at that point of time, they took 3 months to recruit and I forgot when I gave interview initially, post joining was working daily from 8am till 10.30pm also as need to attend OTs still not able to earn incentives for my entire tenure whereas I was earning every quater in my prior company. In simple qords think before you join, I don't encourage anyone who will be dependent on salary and on a single day they will ask you to leave qithout any notification from HR level.
All the works are assigned with the stringent time boundaries and the sometimes, they are unrealistic. This really helps to increase your competitiveness in providing the quality work within stipulated timeline.
Pros
Personal growth, good salary
Cons
Stressful and time bound work
Management developing best culture with good environment for workman, time to time outside training programs for man power skill development, All facilities provided for he/she, Salary paid timely without delay, Over all is best, plant has been closed otherwise I will work whole life there, Thanks
I trained and help others develop the skills I’d obtained from Baxter. The benefits were good but working on 3rd shift for 5 plus years was not for me but overall a good company for those who need an off shift job.
-good environment and working culture. - good benefits and hospitalization covered -friendly and very positive environment to work. -more exposure in terms of knowledge and about products
Pros
healthcare package
Cons
n'a
Working in this company is very enjoyable and always gives an opportunity of innovation at your workplace and encourages employees with more benefits. work life balance is very much maintained.
Pros
Taking employees to Offsites, Having Lunches and Direct interactions with Sr Leaders
Health workplace, time flexibility festival season are celebrated with our family member, time to time reward & recombination given from senior management for work done.
Pros
Free Lunch/Cab
nice place n fine care , good safety n , nice sanitary, good security, good employee behaviour ,good lunch , no partial harrasments , salary on time, payment deposition in banks
Pros
yaa
Cons
yaa
Planing Of All Work Before Lot Of Expected Co-operative Nature Work Hard & Smartly Good foer Employee IAm Very Happy With This Job
Almost good. But long hours of working which quite a times effects personal life. Products are almost good. But promotional support is not well
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Long hours of working
VHB life sciences is indian pharmaceutical industry having a good turn over with good range of injectables. Management roping and stability was missing in the market but the product quality and its range kept the noise level in market. Salary benefits below average to the employees
just depend on urself.target acheive daily at any cost not matter how to do.
Pros
only benefits come
Cons
16 hrs maximum
Pentafina –Integrated Financial Accounting System is an Integrated Financial application system, which is interlinked to financial accounting, deposits, loans, cash and payroll modules. The application is required for some minor and major changes according to new government rules and regulation as prescribed by RBI (Reserve bank of India) and State Government as an when required. The application is used to maintain various types of deposits collected from the public, institutions and trusts. The collected deposits are invested by various Power projects and the interest from the deposits are paid to customers through ECS, directly to customers or through bank on monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly basis. The payroll module is maintained for the employee monthly salary, leave, various types loans to employees, leave encashment, leave etc.
To work and coordinate with all collige and managment and make continuos improvement on work place.
Pros
all comes in ctc
Cons
8hrs
I learned so much from baxter like MS-EXCEL, team work, presentation, how to work in hard times
Pros
free lunch
Cons
i install the all machine, all area validation ,i am leader of the working team.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healthcare
unable to match with work scheduleable to develop good knowledge aboutproduct and market researchlearned more objectional handlingshow to deal, with government sector and corporate sector.
Pros
nice culture