Baxter

Baxter Work-Life Balance reviews

The company has a great work culture, the company provide a platform to the new comer to learn and grow. Company appreciate innovative ideas and spending lot of energy on Value added projects.
From an analyst to a team manager, Baxter as an organization taught me the professionalism that I carry throughout my life. Excellent company to start your career with. Though some internal business decisions led to the change of entire way how company operated in India
Pros
Work life balance and culture
Cons
Unstable management and stagnant role
Great Place to work and grow professionally and personally. Excellent support team and tools. outstanding work culture and interpersonal relationships. CSR activities on a regular basis for the society
Learning and collaborative , I learned too much during my tenure with Baxter . Atmosphere we got help us to learn and grow along with organization . Fortune company to work for
At Baxter we enjoy our work and get motivated to do more and grow. Peoples and company culture is really very good at Baxter. Management takes care of its employees.
Working with Baxter india was an great experience and they gave full chance to show your potential , and the culture of the company is very transparent and they gave equal chance to every employee to perform.
It is one of the best companies to work with better work-life balance and convenient and flexible work timings. One can express their opinion in any level.
Had very good learning opportunities and top class bosses. Work life balance is awesome. Good place for career growth where internal job alert and transfer is very good.
Over all working with Baxter is ok as it’s expanding now but the culture transformation is not happening, due to which people are unable to perform accordingly.
I trained and help others develop the skills I’d obtained from Baxter. The benefits were good but working on 3rd shift for 5 plus years was not for me but overall a good company for those who need an off shift job.
Good. I learned managerial skills and people development and growth from this organization. This is really great for me. teamwork was excellent. Baxter spent time and money to develop their employ for the next level .
Truly global in its outlook and processes. Company encourages and expects strict adherence to its policies on compliance and ethics.Great company to work for!
good work life balance , Fruits always kept in the cafeteria , gave lot of importance for the heath of the employees good fun at work . Company gives lot of importance to lady staff and their work life balance , special care for pregnant women and their safely Lot of technical training's and support was provided learned a lot on technology and project Management
Pros
meal coupons
Cons
day long calls
1. Good Organization 2. Excellent Management 3. US based Pharmaceutical Company 4. Maintained the work life balance 5. Empowerment in decisions 6. Good working environment
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Excellent Luch
good company to work and create carrier, good culture with good management, corporate feelings good products and rapport in the market, i have enjoyed the work at Baxter.
Good workplace Nice work place. working for last four years. Good place to learn new things and enhance the career. The work life balance is good. good colleagues.
-good environment and working culture. - good benefits and hospitalization covered -friendly and very positive environment to work. -more exposure in terms of knowledge and about products
Pros
healthcare package
Cons
n'a
Working in this company is very enjoyable and always gives an opportunity of innovation at your workplace and encourages employees with more benefits. work life balance is very much maintained.
Pros
Taking employees to Offsites, Having Lunches and Direct interactions with Sr Leaders
A great place to work. It had a wonderful work life Balance. At every stage there were opportunities to learn and grow along the way. The management was very supportive and gave employees the opportunity to take decisions on their own.
It was a quite experience to spent a good amount of time. Great Place to work. The journey was well and good. Future prospects were greatly find inside the firm.
Save and sustain life..... l like my company ....I follow rules and regulations...My body sronger and healthy...... I am filling operator My behavior is ok.....
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hourse