Bayer

Found 345 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,616 reviews

Bayer insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

God

I feel so happy I was learn so many things about my career development as well as personal skill development its great experience in my career and am happy

Productive work culture

Fun at work place, subsidised food, home loan interest subsidy and car loan interest subsidy, work from home, on site opportunities, career growth, nice place to work

Production

Bayer company most beautiful and Indian 2top company and prepare tha good and quality chemicals products and very strong chemical and beautiful company

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long

Excellent company i am here from last 7 years

Excellent company i am here from last 7 years. Wonderful work environment, people are very cooperative. Love working here. Everyday is a new learning.

Employee friendly culture.Growth oriented organizationWorking on research molecules provides an opportunity to the peoples to sharpen their skills & get recognized by the customers.

Good company to work

Upper management is good and supportive.I had work there for 3 years and 9 months . Always on 100% in sales target.My RSM was not good to company not to their subordinate.

Bayer is Agriculture company

Bayer is Agriculture company and he company is very good and overall bast ....Bayer company is making agriculture products for.eg.fungicide all agriculture chemical products use in fram

Pros

Free

Good

Excellent job environment

It was a wonderful to work with BayerManagers are really helpful in each and every task Amount of money is enough for me to satisfied my personal and family need.

Wonderful experience with most experience persons

Bayer is a great company, highers instructions and work with them a wonderful experience, great safety kits provide One of the best company I have ever seen

Pros

No travelling allowance and food

Nice work culture

Managers are supportive. Encourages to learn and develop skills. Good work-life balance. Team building environment and motivation. Flexibility in working hours.

Great Company but Management not well.

Company & Product is very good but the management isn't good. They are very confusing. They couldn't take any decision in right time. delayed in timing.

Good for learning and training opportunities

Highly professional with world class R&D facilities. Highly trained people with good work life balance culture. The company gives equal opportunity to all and there is good level of transparency in the decisions from the leadership team. There are regular Town Hall meetings and a good amount of engagement between leadership and employees. Overall it’s a nice company to work at and work for.

Good space for learning

If candidate don't have pampering nature to delight the seniors very difficult to get promotion on next level no matter you have many skills, so pampering skills is must to your supervisor etc.

Pros

Huge learning Opportunities

Cons

Political environment

Fun Workdpace

I had been with Bayer almost 2yrs and worked as a Datacenter Manager as a contractor through CTS from offshore india....Looks this is really friendly and stress less env.

Pros

Good and friendly env

Cons

Poor salary and work is not so interesting

Salary for an accountant in the company is 6500/- . They cut 400rs for every leave. They won't say salary before hand if so no one with good qualification will work there. They don't have fixed salary . They calculate salary based on the working days . Even its onam they will cut your salary. You won't get to have any growth in this company . So I won't recommend this company to anyone. If you can work for free without any expectation then go for it.

Pros

You won't have much work if you are a fast worker

Cons

Low low salary

productive

corroboration and experimentation are two core learning . very nice work place. a good culture and fair competition in this company really a great place to work with confidence and they provide us a freedom in all business decision

Productive and fun workplace

Good work enviroment and culture.Company policies are good and theygive good salary hike and bonus evey year.So many thinngs whice is very good but overshowed by companys employe breakpolice.overall except that job security all are good

Great please to work

Bayer is a Good and employee fraindly company.He is doing eithical business as they required .Honest organization. I think if got apportunity to work with The same organization definitely we do it.

Bayer is best company in the world.Its management also cooperative and best TBM present in the Bayer Crop Science. Bayer provide very good salary package.

Productive and good learning environment

Great place to work. Encourages Diversity and at the same time gives security as a family. Good work culture. We can enjoy our work. Most learning place.

Working Culture

Great Working environment at Bayer AG. The company is fully equipped and enough to treat each and every employee. Worlds Top pharmaceutical company with research oriented and result oriented frame work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bayer with

• Bayer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?