Bayer

Bayer Employee Reviews

Managers are supportive. Encourages to learn and develop skills. Good work-life balance. Team building environment and motivation. Flexibility in working hours.
Company & Product is very good but the management isn't good. They are very confusing. They couldn't take any decision in right time. delayed in timing.
Highly professional with world class R&D facilities. Highly trained people with good work life balance culture. The company gives equal opportunity to all and there is good level of transparency in the decisions from the leadership team. There are regular Town Hall meetings and a good amount of engagement between leadership and employees. Overall it’s a nice company to work at and work for.
If candidate don't have pampering nature to delight the seniors very difficult to get promotion on next level no matter you have many skills, so pampering skills is must to your supervisor etc.
Pros
Huge learning Opportunities
Cons
Political environment
I had been with Bayer almost 2yrs and worked as a Datacenter Manager as a contractor through CTS from offshore india....Looks this is really friendly and stress less env.
Pros
Good and friendly env
Cons
Salary for an accountant in the company is 6500/- . They cut 400rs for every leave. They won't say salary before hand if so no one with good qualification will work there. They don't have fixed salary . They calculate salary based on the working days . Even its onam they will cut your salary. You won't get to have any growth in this company . So I won't recommend this company to anyone. If you can work for free without any expectation then go for it.
Pros
You won't have much work if you are a fast worker
Cons
Low low salary
corroboration and experimentation are two core learning . very nice work place. a good culture and fair competition in this company really a great place to work with confidence and they provide us a freedom in all business decision
Good work enviroment and culture.Company policies are good and theygive good salary hike and bonus evey year.So many thinngs whice is very good but overshowed by companys employe breakpolice.overall except that job security all are good
Bayer is a Good and employee fraindly company.He is doing eithical business as they required .Honest organization. I think if got apportunity to work with The same organization definitely we do it.
Bayer is best company in the world.Its management also cooperative and best TBM present in the Bayer Crop Science. Bayer provide very good salary package.
Great place to work. Encourages Diversity and at the same time gives security as a family. Good work culture. We can enjoy our work. Most learning place.
Great Working environment at Bayer AG. The company is fully equipped and enough to treat each and every employee. Worlds Top pharmaceutical company with research oriented and result oriented frame work.
I'm working for Tata consultancy services and Bayer is one of our ITIS client for which I'm working as a technical lead - network. We are following Agile work process for their carve-out business.
Good place to work with great collaborative and competitive type of culture. Each and every aspect will be taken into consideration when it comes to our growth and development in the organization.
Pros
Gives respect to our own ideas of implementation
Sales manipulation. Pushing of stocks. Doing unethical business. Forcefully taking resignation from there employees. No strong PMT. Poor Strategy. No Co- operation from the management.
Good work culture. Location is good . Personal and professional life balance. Cafeteria . Good Work place and good working condition. Salary is on time
If you really want work life balance this will be the right company to be part of. No new learnings,they hired for something good they gave something is not at all related.
Bayer technically very strong knowledge person is available in this time of year and I am so lucky even I worked as a part of this company . Bayer crop science has very good molicules and products compared as other companies and very good results of that products .that products are very helpful for farmer to grow crop and production
good work culture & good facilities providing for all bayer employees including contrators.it is nice journey of 09 years experience in one company it is amazing unforgettable memories i have..
I joined Monsanto in the month of May 2012 as a Italian Language expert and got opportunities in different functions and i enhanced my skills through out my career in Monsanto , however in 2018 Monsanto acquired by Bayer.
Had a very good experience and knowledge being part of this organization. Work life Balance and friendly environment Working hours are really good as there are no night shifts a very safe place to work especially for ladies.
  1. Employee Reviews