Bayer

Area Manager8 reviews
India8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,731 reviews
bayfarmercropindiaorganisationculturesciencesap

Employee friendly culture.Growth oriented organizationWorking on research molecules provides an opportunity to the peoples to sharpen their skills & get recognized by the customers.

Good work life balance

Bayer is a very good organization to work with. I have spent 8 years with Bayer and learnt a lot which will further help me to achieve my carrier objectives.

Bayer insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

typical day at work

Good place to work at....... A bit slow in planning and implementing things.. apart from that there was lot of learning both professionaly and personaly..

Pros

incentives, flexible work culture

Learn many things in bayer it was not easy to work without inputs and convince to customer but regular practice i did and achieve. I permoted as area business manager in 2014, I attended many taring prog in bayer and successfully completed

Learn Many things in bayer make me bold hard and strong because bayer is the organization start work without inputs and success in market, Bayer improve my technical knowledge, Achieve many awards,participate in many training programs

Good organization to worlk with

It is one of the best company i have worked with. Very good magement and HR services are awesome.

Pros

not available

Cons

Learned lot of thing like managing the team & self development . Coming to co workers they are god.

overall very good experience at Bayer Zydus Pharma

dedicated to work,love to learn new things,very keen and passionate for new challanges

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bayer?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bayer with