Bayer

India17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,731 reviews
bayfarmercropindiaorganisationculturesciencesap

Good Work culture

Good work culture. Location is good . Personal and professional life balance. Cafeteria . Good Work place and good working condition. Salary is on time

Very good company and not care of worker

I am a good person and I am of type management, I want to work in your company, I will do great work.i am married and one childern i wating you massage

Bayer insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

It was great experience with Covestro

Working Environment was good, if I get a chance I want to work with this company there people were very co-operative nature and friendly environment which your work go smoothly 😊

Pros

Free lunch and bus

Cons

Contract basis job

Nice place to WORK

Learn a Lot of things because as a fresher I joined Bayer. Cooperation of fellow workers are excellent. Management is good and work culture is also fine.

Billing Executive

Handling all system related work in SAP. like- billing, collection, daily reports, MIS, party account statements, collection reports, orders, CN etc. nice culture & healthy management supports

Good Professional Organization

Great Place to work. Lots of learning and development happens during work. good chances of promotion for deserving candidates. culture is very friendly. Management if very professional and neat.

Productive work culture

Mis management of executive cadre by Middle Management and senior co-workers. Even though I enjoyed working culture of Bayer

Work Enviornment

Very good work culture here with only day shifts , learned lot of things related to procurement, how to manage vendors, negotiations, reverse auctions etc. The management and co workers are really helpful, I dint experience such as hardest part in Job.

Productive and Fun in work place

It's great to work with Bayer and its work culture also very nice. just because of growth in positions and salaries only employees change Move to other companies. here i am working as third party employee so i am searching for a permanent employee jobs.

A good place to work

Its very good to get an opportunity to work with Monsanto as a fresher so that anyone can learn many skills at the early stage which are the investment for the future carrier.

Productive work with monitoring

- Learned about field activities and promotional activities - Learned about effective utilization of man power - Building relationships with business partners and farmers

got a good working culture

good company provide a good culture and pattern to work also seniors help in each moment to develope

Pros

incentives and gifts

Cons

short duration

Good Company

Need to reach sales targets, it sometimes seems hectic as sales depends upon the season and also dealers support in market. Regarding salaries and benefits its best in that industry. but sales pressure will be more.

Na

I am working as a Admin Executive and my experience with this company is nice till date

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

I am looking for job in Haryana, Punjab and UP

Create Demand from Dealer and Farmer, team management, organizing dealer, distributors and farmer meeting, live demonstration, competitor analyzing segmentation, channel expansion etc. All of my dealer and distributors having a close relation with me and many of my competitor approaching me to join their organization. A day when i went to face complain of germination problem in seed farmer were about to beat me but i handle the situation. I have learned a lot during my job before this i was like a blank paper but i have developed my skills related all sales and marketing function. I am managing my territory with my 21 Distributors 8 field officer and around 8 Mio territory. My all of coworkers are very happy with i am having a strong relationship with him. Long distance from my home. My success stories.

Productive & Enjoyable

Good supports from co workerThe most enjoyable because there is an chance to meet new people having different nature.

Looking marketing manger Job in agri business sector Mainly Crop protection and seeds

Working in Rural areadaily Morning 7am to 6 pm working timeLooking farmer meeting , channel management, Dealer handlinglooking Forecasting sales , Sales Analysis, Demand generation,My co worker are Regional MANAGER , FIELD MARKETING MANAGER, territory executive/Manager,Handling seeds and Subsidy Businessinnovation in every kind of Work

Pros

flexible, analytical, hardworker, challenger

Cons

over confidence

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bayer with