Bayer

Production8 reviews
India8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,721 reviews
bayfarmercropindiaorganisationculturesciencesap

Productive and good learning environment

Great place to work. Encourages Diversity and at the same time gives security as a family. Good work culture. We can enjoy our work. Most learning place.

Production support

worked as BI developer and provided support to the business users. Involved in Bex queries and BOBJ reports.. Very much enjoyable in the work environment. Have been pleased with management.

Bayer insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

innovative workplace

I was into seed to seed program (Hybrid Seed Production), I entered the organisation as a fresher, I learnt many everything under my manager. It's a place to learn while working, every season was new with innovative thoughts, a healthy work place.

seed production executive

 Active interaction with farmers at field level.  Regular meetings with farmers and frequent demonstrations.  Yield improvement practices on field crops.  Good knowledge on mechanical planting and mechanical harvesting of agricultural field crops.  Good experience on identification of disease and pests at the earliest and timely management.  Handling capacity, Direction, Management of field labors during field works.  Research and development activities on agriculture crops.  Being held from a rural family, have good practical experience on agriculture.  Good knowledge on Cotton, Maize and Ricehybrid seed production.  Constructive and practical knowledge on supplementary pollination, rouging, A, B, R line maintenance and A x B, A x R combination lines in Rice.

Challenging & aspiring work place to work with

Enhancement of crop advancement & its compatibility check with locations across North India. Learned to deal multi location handling with ease of crop management. Co-workers are fantastic to work with. Hardest part of job was distance between trial plots. Most enjoyable part was, efforts taken with farmers resulted in very good manner to boost up the yield & confidence of all.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Level of employment

star based company, high values based company.

Monsanto is high qualified company and lot of things you can learn from this company. Mosanto do, not only business and give best priority to corporate social responsibility.Small companies should learn from mosanto. Monsanto head of all seed companies. Mosanto operations are very simple ( no adds) and high productive. It is simply super company. My family full happy to work with Monsanto India ltd.

Pros

No pros

Cons

No Cons

good culture

very good management, coworkers. i have learned interacting with people and farmers. maintaining relationships with organizers which may help us to achieve our targets and to get good results.

jov security,nd safe future

I learned hybrid seed production management.how do area planning,how do increase quality productivity .etc management are good and helpful . my co-workers are cooperative and hard workers. safety and less facilities are hardest part of this job . I think the different type of work is most enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bayer with