Bayer

Territory Manager8 reviews
India8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,721 reviews
bayfarmercropindiaorganisationculturesciencesap

I need to join back to the company.

I have suffered a lot with my reporting Manager. So, i quit from the company. Now our reporting Manager had resigned Bayer. So,now I want to work in this company. It's good company.

Good space for learning

If candidate don't have pampering nature to delight the seniors very difficult to get promotion on next level no matter you have many skills, so pampering skills is must to your supervisor etc.

Pros

Huge learning Opportunities

Cons

Political environment

Bayer insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Life intigrity flexible efficiency

Bayer is well matured management and employee oriented company.Work life balance is good. Company allow to learn the new things encouraging freshers.This is the right flatform to prove their own capabilities into new heights.Job security

Pros

Annual incentives

dream company

it was my dream company and enjoyed very with the organization overall it is wonderful company in the world products are very innovative and scientifically proved and economically viable for farmers

Very Good Company to work with

Market leader company and challenging jobs offering. Every is possible in the company to achieve. Very much excited to work with the company again

It was a learning experience in Bayer CropScience Ltd

It was great learning and experience working in Bayer CropScience Ltd. I have started my career in Sales and Marketing in Bayer CropScience Ltd. so professionally I have learned a lot in Bayer CropScience Ltd. There was extensive field work, doing farmer meetings, demonstrations as well the commercial and institutional sales.

Pros

Learning and Great Experience

Cons

Salary Structure and Career Growth

Great Organization and great working environment

Being Rewared on success and every day is a challange. Good support by Management.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Work Pressure

Busy, Management skills, computer skills, addressing peoples

Working in monsanto is always a very busy and tight schedule.one can learn lots ans lots of management skills in monsanto and acheive his goals by using all this learnings and experience. One can get very good computer skills while working in monsanto. Reporting is very very good in monsanto.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bayer with