Bayer

Bayer Pay & Benefits reviews

Good work enviroment and culture.Company policies are good and theygive good salary hike and bonus evey year.So many thinngs whice is very good but overshowed by companys employe breakpolice.overall except that job security all are good
Salary for an accountant in the company is 6500/- . They cut 400rs for every leave. They won't say salary before hand if so no one with good qualification will work there. They don't have fixed salary . They calculate salary based on the working days . Even its onam they will cut your salary. You won't get to have any growth in this company . So I won't recommend this company to anyone. If you can work for free without any expectation then go for it.
Pros
You won't have much work if you are a fast worker
Cons
Low low salary
Bayer is best company in the world.Its management also cooperative and best TBM present in the Bayer Crop Science. Bayer provide very good salary package.
Good work culture. Location is good . Personal and professional life balance. Cafeteria . Good Work place and good working condition. Salary is on time
Working Environment was good, if I get a chance I want to work with this company there people were very co-operative nature and friendly environment which your work go smoothly 😊
Pros
Free lunch and bus
Cons
Contract basis job
Friendly to employees,There is no hirearchy in work place, managers are friendly. There is work life balance in life with safety is more important to elmployee on both on-site and off-site. Salary and other benefits are good.
Bayer is mnc company.. employees caring company.salary given on the time..work pressure does not present..cool culture and friendly culture.both manager are very good helpful and supportive
I am totally satisfied with Monsanto salary drops timely..seniors are also well behaved the help to achieve monthly targets..so i love to work with monsanto
A Place where professionalism is counted and well rewarded the efforts one contributed. Also there is a very good and friendly atmosphere to work as a team.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Within the time prescribed of 8 Hrs
Top down approach expected. Not a flat hierarchy where others are heard. My role and jurisdiction can be shifted at any time by my supervisor. Not a good opportunity for contractors
Pros
Hikes for contractors, weekly health check-ups
Cons
Job security, gym poor maintenance
Bayer is very good company. Good work culture. Management is good. Company save employees life. Good for employment place. Management is taking care of future.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not long hours
Too much bureaucracy. Dull office environment. Low team spirit. Only good thing is employee benefits and low work pressure which leads to good work life balance. But it's like a black hole since there's little to no growth opportunity.
The work culture is amazing everyone is friendly and cooperative. The company is one of the largest manufacturers of fertilisers all over the world and use SAP technology.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Salary
They give good motivation of all labors and clint. Product very good quality. Excellent maintenance of field and good approach.Every month they given meeting.
Pros
Good Quality
Cons
Long travel
At bayer work I have share and believe Good Management and work style. I m always learned good leader skill and good communication in bayer work place.
Pros
Free work time.
Cons
zero.
Best work culture. A lot of benefits for employees. No work pressure. Extra curricular activities were a part and parcel of work environment thereby reducing stress. Management focus was required for upscaling
Worked in the IDC for Bayer Business Services. Known for amazing salaries and best in the industry increments + employee benefits. However the company no longer exists as the entity was acquired by Capgemini India pvt ltd.
Pros
Best in industry salaries and compensations
Cons
Less opportunities to learn
i work at a prodect sales groth and we provee the hard work we work long hour at 11 pm we always work with honesty and respect our seniors . this company is the best
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hous
I started my day early morning with key interaction with key consumers like farmers through meetings in various villages and talukas with participation of local retailers and distributors in big organised meetings Learned to control the flow of business and how to identify new segments and increasing the revenues ethically Management is highly supportive Workplace is highly professional Hardest part is sometime to maintain a proper work life balance Interaction with key channel partners and to understand their needs and also to interact with farmers of various domains Thank You
Pros
Highly motivated management with desired benefits
Cons
Long hours of work
The work life balance is good with Monsanto and I got all the required training to advance in my career but from a salary perspective, is below average.
Though I had been for shorter duration but find healthy atmosphere and free hand working so that one could get himself exposed.