Bayer

Bayer Work-Life Balance reviews

Managers are supportive. Encourages to learn and develop skills. Good work-life balance. Team building environment and motivation. Flexibility in working hours.
Highly professional with world class R&D facilities. Highly trained people with good work life balance culture. The company gives equal opportunity to all and there is good level of transparency in the decisions from the leadership team. There are regular Town Hall meetings and a good amount of engagement between leadership and employees. Overall it’s a nice company to work at and work for.
Bayer is a Good and employee fraindly company.He is doing eithical business as they required .Honest organization. I think if got apportunity to work with The same organization definitely we do it.
Great place to work. Encourages Diversity and at the same time gives security as a family. Good work culture. We can enjoy our work. Most learning place.
Good place to work with great collaborative and competitive type of culture. Each and every aspect will be taken into consideration when it comes to our growth and development in the organization.
Pros
Gives respect to our own ideas of implementation
Good work culture. Location is good . Personal and professional life balance. Cafeteria . Good Work place and good working condition. Salary is on time
If you really want work life balance this will be the right company to be part of. No new learnings,they hired for something good they gave something is not at all related.
Had a very good experience and knowledge being part of this organization. Work life Balance and friendly environment Working hours are really good as there are no night shifts a very safe place to work especially for ladies.
I am a good person and I am of type management, I want to work in your company, I will do great work.i am married and one childern i wating you massage
a good culture and fair competition in this company really a great place to work with confidence and they provide us a freedom in all business decision I thanks to bayer for provide a chance to work with them from last 8 year .
Need to change the work culture and form small area in one reps location no one here will home and help one reps area......................... ...............
I have suffered a lot with my reporting Manager. So, i quit from the company. Now our reporting Manager had resigned Bayer. So,now I want to work in this company. It's good company.
Fun loving place to work. All round experience with competitive environment. Good opportunity to explore in Project activity. Personal growth training and website materials. Good Management.
Aggressive company that grew on the back of strong people culture and building on peoples abilities. The leadership was good and to which you looked up-to.
Work at Bayer is good and team is also well managed and highly qualified and facilities are the best in the industry and all the officials work here are professional and talented
Una empresa donde la descripcion del puesto deja un espacio libre fundamental como motor de desarrollo
Bayer is well matured management and employee oriented company.Work life balance is good. Company allow to learn the new things encouraging freshers.This is the right flatform to prove their own capabilities into new heights.Job security
Pros
Annual incentives
Have been worked for about 1,5 Years; it was a great experience. Good place and work culture. Ample scope for career progression and needy updates in time.
Friendly to employees,There is no hirearchy in work place, managers are friendly. There is work life balance in life with safety is more important to elmployee on both on-site and off-site. Salary and other benefits are good.
In my verdict i remember that day when our meeting was held on public place and in meeting it starts raining i think it ks the tippical day of ma life bcos i managed the whole meeting . I learn skills of marketting .
People work with passion and have a great future in the company, they have a very well established team with great culture and great team. Thus the company is well estd.
  1. Work-Life Balance