BBC

BBC Employee Reviews

India13 reviews

Happy to work with bbc

It was wonderful work experience and I have been learned many things from there. Work hard and too understand the situation, and think how to work on field.

Pleasent working atmosphere

I wish to work for job satisfaction.Wish to contribute knowledge, ideas for betterment of, especially deprived people.Writing has potentiality to educate people, something they do not know.

Pros

Work satisfaction

Cons

Since not aware, cant comment

I worked there as a Accountant and Junior Graphics Designer.

The time I spend there was so much beneficial for me as i learn a lot of things there. The main reason to leave this company was shutter down of the session.

World class office

You never get bored at this place as its always fun to work here. one can't imagine the kind of infrastructure and workplace they provide. Truly amazing place

Working with foreign Media

Working was hard, but learned many skills such as building network and writing precise briefs. Most interesting part was developing subject after research.

Traineeship allowing young people to progress into next stages of career

The BBC Make It Digital scheme included digital marketing, film editing, project management with a chance to meet likeminded people and gain employability skills.

Interesting

Working in BBC World, taught me to be able to find marketing and sales solutions and manage it within the strict guidelines of the organisation. Also working with a multinational team was interesting.

Good Organisation to work for

Typical day at work is lot of work along with lot of learning and fun. Work culture is excellent. Most enjoyable part was the training we used to get.

Pros

Work Life Balance

nice

i have not ever seen this type of company. i can do my best. my co workers are like my friends and my family. fantabulus excellent beautifull

Good Place to Work But...

BBC Delhi office is a place where many from Indian Media look forward to work. There I learned to work more independently. Some of the co-workers tried to bully me indirectly. HR is in total control of the Editor. Having said that It's worth it :-)

Pros

Respectful Environment in General

Cons

Power is Centralized

Fun Place to work.

1. Fun Place to work. 2. Learned many new Technologies like Microsoft App-V,VMware Thinapp,Powershell,VbScripting etc. 3. Management is ok. 4. Co-Workers are very helpful. 5. Hardest part of the job is to handle one project alone. 6. Enjoyable part of the job is that it feels good to work at Atos.

Pros

No Free Lunch

Cons

9.5 hrs shift

Reliance Retail Web world (BBC) as an Operational Executive.

That was big brand name company but there was not groth in BBC Because that was Broadband centre for Internet Surfing,sallery was so less there but workers was good and managment nod good.

Pros

Not applicable

Cons

8 Hours Duty time

Productive work place

Fun to work with,team is good,management is good n overall the perks too are good

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Manageable working Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BBC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BBC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?