BBC

BBC Employee Reviews

I wish to work for job satisfaction.Wish to contribute knowledge, ideas for betterment of, especially deprived people.Writing has potentiality to educate people, something they do not know.
Pros
Work satisfaction
Cons
Since not aware, cant comment
The time I spend there was so much beneficial for me as i learn a lot of things there. The main reason to leave this company was shutter down of the session.
You never get bored at this place as its always fun to work here. one can't imagine the kind of infrastructure and workplace they provide. Truly amazing place
Working was hard, but learned many skills such as building network and writing precise briefs. Most interesting part was developing subject after research.
The BBC Make It Digital scheme included digital marketing, film editing, project management with a chance to meet likeminded people and gain employability skills.
Working in BBC World, taught me to be able to find marketing and sales solutions and manage it within the strict guidelines of the organisation. Also working with a multinational team was interesting.
Typical day at work is lot of work along with lot of learning and fun. Work culture is excellent. Most enjoyable part was the training we used to get.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
i have not ever seen this type of company. i can do my best. my co workers are like my friends and my family. fantabulus excellent beautifull
BBC Delhi office is a place where many from Indian Media look forward to work. There I learned to work more independently. Some of the co-workers tried to bully me indirectly. HR is in total control of the Editor. Having said that It's worth it :-)
Pros
Respectful Environment in General
Cons
Power is Centralized
1. Fun Place to work. 2. Learned many new Technologies like Microsoft App-V,VMware Thinapp,Powershell,VbScripting etc. 3. Management is ok. 4. Co-Workers are very helpful. 5. Hardest part of the job is to handle one project alone. 6. Enjoyable part of the job is that it feels good to work at Atos.
Pros
No Free Lunch
Cons
9.5 hrs shift
That was big brand name company but there was not groth in BBC Because that was Broadband centre for Internet Surfing,sallery was so less there but workers was good and managment nod good.
Pros
Not applicable
Cons
8 Hours Duty time
Fun to work with,team is good,management is good n overall the perks too are good
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Manageable working Hours