BE WELL HOSPITALS

BE WELL HOSPITALS Employee Reviews

- Good Work environment. - Treating employees like a Family - Well described Job description. - Direct Reporting Patten, Any one can share their views to the management directly. - Giving freedom to take new initiatives. - Better place for knowledge updation.
Pros
Work environment is good
Cons
I did not find any
Hello all please dont waste ur carrier in working in Be well hospital. Very less salary, rotational shift, only one day leave in a week, worst management.
I got best Experience about my field with other department also.cool admin ,friendly move with managers and docters .best environment for all department .to know the process for all field with in this hospital.who wants to work with busy schedule with multi task performence all get it from this place.all the best.
Not a focused organisation. People who take short term option only can opt here. They are not clear on their presence either to be in secondary care or primary health centers over their network of hospitals.
Pros
Less work load
Cons
Salary...
-Excellent work culture and great learning for me I learn lot of things -Good Team work -Senior management is helpful -I am really happy to work here.
I am new this Health care industry Be Well Hospital first i started my carry with lot of support and learn platform multi task of challenge work. Good atmosphere work place.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
No thing
"It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. We have the ability to manage our desks, create our daily schedules. It is very satisfying helping people find jobs and helping companies find employees that they need. We are HR people so we are wheeling and dealing which is exciting and are rewarded by helping people find employment that suits their needs."
  1. Employee Reviews