Beauty World

Beauty World Employee Reviews

Ok for starting out

Good place to learn. Good starter job. A lot of opportunities to work. Multiple locations and you get to work at all of them by rotating schedule. Opportunity for raises

Cons

Pay

Horrible place

Wrost place to work for the pay is a freaking joke, management sucks they only care about who can make it to work, and you don't get any benifits what so ever!!!

Cons

Low wages, no benefits, & poor management

Beauty world was the worst job I’ve ever had.

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Beauty World is wack they only care about who can make it to work they don’t care about what you have going on.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Beauty World are the worst. You get no benefits and they pay you through paychecks and the hours seem to be off on the check.ManagementIn general, managers at Beauty World only care about the company and getting the job done.OverallMy experience working at Beauty World was the worst, worst job I’ve ever had.

Lingkungan kerja yang koperaktif

Jxseykl8tvbjkcascccbkiufvbxfjkwwhnnvddhiurfbjysvjkkkgrr

Pros

Istirahat 1jam

Cons

Waktu rehat sedikit

Fun and flexible hours

Very friendly owners. Very flexible with military workers as well as students. Gave raises every year but only by maybe 50 cent or so. Laid back job.

Pros

Laid back

Cons

Rude customers

Do not work here

I used to work at beauty world in fruitland, and the management is trash, plus the pay is very low. Your doing so much work and getting paid very little. The hours they give you or was supposed to give you, they give to someone else.

Owner is terribly rude, selfish, disrespectful and racist. Don't work there.

Lost store because of owners negligence. All lost our jobs in short notice. Owner is selfish and petty. You may think (they're mad) but if you ever worked under the owner you would know.

Permanent make

I am a master of permanent makeup and lash lift. 1 year work experience. studied in the city of Moscow. I make powder eyebrows, watercolor lips and inter-eyelash. I love my profession and make people beautiful.

Great

The interview was great I walked in with a smile they see that I came in there with my game face Wit all smiles keep customers happy that’s the man thing

Beauty World

The job is VERY easy only thing is they expect you to follow people around the store and I wasn’t for it that’s definitely harassment and it makes the customers not want to come back

Lingkungan kerja yang nyaman karena diberikan kepercayaan oleh management secara penuh

Pencapaian target sales Mengadakan aktivitas promosi secara rutin beauty work shop Kontrol aktivitas sales harian Kontrol operasional store Persediaan produk Kenyamanan dan kebersihan store Kontrol aktivitas kasir Kontrol aktivitas spv Efisiensi biaya operasional

Pros

Klaim bensin, parkir

Cons

Tdk ada bpjs kes dan ketenagakerjaan

Culture Shock

Its a great place to work if you really need something. Owners & operating manager are very friendly. Its cool picking up & understanding their culture and how they operate. Never a dull moment.

Not the best place to work.

There is absolutely no growth in this Company. The owners are okay to deal with. They have some good days as well as bad days. Overall it’s just a job and definitely no career.

beauty world

It's great job to have working with various of people. Working helps you learn how to broaden you communication level and learn how to deal with various personalities. Help you learn about products and solve a lot of hair problems.

Very nice place

I work there for and long time the owners are very good kind hearted people .They believe in making sure all employees are happy and safe .I would recommend any to go there and shop

You are your own boss

You work when and how much you want to. You schedule your hours and days how you want them. You can make good money but you have to plan your retirement and pay your health insurance etc..... You have to be very self motivated and plan your future.

Pros

No time clock or set schedule

Cons

No retirement or benefits

Great affordable prices

Beauty world is like a one stop shop , it’s not just your regular beauty supply store, it’s a nice comfortable and organized environment. Definitely be aware of demanding customers because sometimes people get serious about what they want and how they want something to look

Exciting Career

Amazing place to work, i learned a lot in the time i worked at beauty world, its where my career lifted off the ground. i would work for the company again.

Stressful, and not well managed

This company lacked good management and did not care about their employees. Nothing worked and customers were sent to the part time workers if they had a problem.

For Beauty World Co., Ltd. I worked

- Working Time 9 AM - 5 PM (6 days of a week) - I learned Basic Administration Process and also learned solution of Human Resource Problems, Payroll with excel, Attendance with HRM software. - Their management is good but not excellence weak control of marketing team. - Managing Director and Directors are good at mind and warmly welcome to new staffs, give more benefits for cleverest staff. - The hardest part of the job is working under two managers, Admin Manager and HR manager I'm the only one their assistance. - Group Travelling per a year, blood donation with team

The business is slow right now, due to the economy and competition.

I love my job and boss. There is no farther advancement pass the Store Manager position that I currently hold. The owner is thinking of selling the business due to the large decrease in sales.

Pros

Big discounts

Cons

No vacation or sick time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beauty World. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Beauty World
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?