BEML

BEML Employee Reviews

Metro project

It's a very good experience in BEML.SRM terder done in online application ,biding the items in online process.making quotation. StockOrdering done in sap.

nice

I have done an internship in BEML LTD in Mysore, my experience has been good and able to get more knowledge in automobile dumpers excavator. I thank you for providing the opportunities.

Pros

good knowlage

Cons

long distance

Worked as a Purchase trainee

Worked as a Purchase trainee. Good working culture. Work life balance. It is good start for the experience and freshers. Good salary to survive. Buses Nd food

Good

It was a good place to work, the team was very good, the best part being the employees who are so good to interact with and to learn new things, employment and internship opportunity available

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

good and fun place to work

All the department are divided depending upon the work and requirement, they work on shift basics and have monthly production and planned production, achieve target by the time.

The nice and most relevant relaxable place to work

Beml is a miniratna company well known for its products like defence,railway, mining and construction.The organization is very good with respect to employee life job security etc

Nice

Better company. Good working place to BEML the largest company in the world in 1993 so like the BEML to better myself the company to provide the employees and management and manager also good to working place BEML

Excellent

* i learnd how to assemble of dozer, How to check the steering pressure. How the hydraulic system are work. Inspection the dozer in field . The hardest part of the job is reworking in the vehicle

Managment are good response

Beml is good company. They are product. but most expensive. And working is not easy for maintenance. Our workers is not satisfied. So plz no responsibility in our working safety.

Really well organized and large scale industry

The company is a really large scale manufacturer of metro bogies. Employees were very friendly. Really calm yet serious attitude towards their work. Provides lots of benefits to employees.

Good atmosphere to work here

Good colleagues and seniors are helping to learn the operations Good atmosphere Attending day to day CNC machine breakdowns. Soldering and del soldering the thyristor of a power board

productive

it's a production-based company. best place to explore knowledge related to heavy earth-moving vehicles. food and hostel facility is available. overall good experience

Productive and friendly environment

Has trainee this job helped to learn how manufacturing and assembly line work. All the staff were friendly and helped me out in the job that was assigned to me, and also explained there job has well.

Graduate Training

I had worked as a graduate trainee where, It was a good experience to work on the Production side of Metro cars which was related to Mechanical Engineering.

A great platform to have a world class experience and technical exposure.

My day starts at 9am in the morning with my identification being verified. My work was basically in the high voltage division which gave me enough exposure on how to learn about their transmission and distribution. The work place was very well managed and higher officials were very enthusiastic to share their knowledge. The most complex approach was to provide a data sheet for a new transmission line but i turned that into a memorable experience since it was my area of interest.

Best work place for freshers

my designation is trainee I worked in purchase department there i learnt a time management and its great experience. Employees are very friendly Best thing is food.

Great place to work. Traditional work environment, company invests time and money in teaching the interns as well. Good work life balance and culture.

Manufacturing world under one roof

A place where you can explore a whole manufacturing industry, which includes different types of automotive parts, different types of machines, also updated with the current technology, etc..

Senior Manager Service

It is good to work but it requires revamping to compete in market.

Pros

secured life

Cons

Technological advancement lagging

Beml is a psu, under ministry of defence.

I m working in BEML LTD, UNDER MINISTRY OF DEFENCE as a Asst. Manager. My working area earlier in RAIL and metro, now defence equipment. Working environment in BEML is good.

Good learning opportunities for those who are passionate about hard working

The company is having good learning environment and work-life balance is also good for those who are working in plants as company provides many benefits to their employees but salary is less as compared to other PSU.

Pros

Recommended for those who wants to learn

Cons

Salary is less as compared to other PSU

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BEML. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BEML with