Berger Paints India Ltd

Berger Paints India Ltd Employee Reviews

No Timings and specific Job role

Not at all satisfied and more over no recognition after working for so long years .No promotion in a fair manner No specific job roles local management and Head office .No HR No Authority and baseless policies No recreational themes and free time.

Pros

Salary would be on time

Cons

Long hours, more hardworks

Its a familiar company

All stuff are familiar, and like the nature of the company. But its to challenging for growing up, because what I do, my salary is not expected. But if the company nature its really good.

Great learning experience.

Cant grow individually but leanr management skillsOne need to manage everything from sales to logistics to complaint. No support from management. One has to work individually

Review

As an IT Personnel there is limited scope to learn new things. In IT there is limited scope to evaluate your strength and opportunity to upgrade to next level.

Pros

Timely Salary, Good Management and Positive work Culture.

Cons

As an IT Personnel there is limited scope for a growth and enhance your knowledge.

Best company on india,,best management bst collouge,favourite area office durgapur, best takling,collouge any time help me,i well my best performance on berger paints

Cons

Not good for third party payrole paersons.

There is no job gurantee for contactual employees.Salary is too low and workload is high.and no life for contractual persons.they always keep them in ttainee position even after 3 to 4 yra of job.

Bad HR rules and management is not supportive

Work culture sucks. They only want sales and numbers. Management not at all care about employees. And supply chain management is very outdated. Management should focus on employee work life and outdated HO policy.

Pros

Job security, brand name

Cons

Work life balance, salary structure.

Nothing to learn.. Bad pay master and no work life balance

Management and HR policies are worst and there is no work life balance you had to work even on Sunday, poor increment and even cut the incentive even if you achived your numbers

Pros

Job security

Good working

Team work is good in this company. All of the teams members are coperative and friendly. All of them are seriously for their work and play good role to raise their company to next level.

Pros

Free launch

Nothing for summary

It's culture is always boss right and staff always wrong then how can we do job in this culture. And no salary increment and most of salary is going in deduction and esic deducted from salary but don't give the facility of esic

Flexibility and liberty of decision making

Enough liberty to exercise decision, implement rules for the benefit of the unit and create your own team. Opportunity for learning in any field. The friendly ambiance is maintained without overstepping the limit of the hierarchy.

Pros

Accommodation whenever needed

Cons

Deadline culture

Secured Job For a performer

Sometimes a great pressure then another day a nomal. Diversified Culture. There are lot things to learn if you are passionate to involve and enrolled to face challenges.

Good Company

Management & Organisation is good. Freedom to travel for sale generations. Though sale pressure is high, if we have projects in hand it is good. Job security depends on the sale generated.

Bad experience

Lack of manpower in business Development and in sales also.travel allowances are not enough, seniors is not supportive,contractors and labours are not punctual salary is not enough .

Good

Company is good and we can learn here many more things consist with sales. It supports and give space for learning. Senoir is very educated and always help to subordinate.

Its Average

Little bit less focus on intern which they hire for his own work and working culture is good and company staff was also cooperative in office or on field

Good

Have a nice day Good management and good team work Nice Culture Peacking is a most enjoyable part of the job but daily peaking is boring Daily peaking is hardest part of the job

A very good place to work and learn.

My four years of service to the company has been very fruitful as i was able to learn lots of things with the help of my seniors and colleagues. i really enjoyed working there.

Good experience

Love my work at company. Sales job, visiting market, making contacts is my lovable job. Learned so much from workshop. Visiting with company two countries.

Projects

I do my job best and purfact I ill do all kind of reports and work ill. Finally I got premonition to sales officer. I do next one year its well.. All r support my work.. I got best performer shield also..

Good company

That was nice experience with them and very good atmosphere also nice working culture there. Very supportive team leadership..........................

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Berger Paints India Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Berger Paints India Ltd with

• Berger Paints India Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?