Bharat Aluminium Company
View all Bharat Aluminium Company reviews

Bharat Aluminium Company

Bharat Aluminium Company Employee Review

Good work environment and job assurance.

I have been working there at Balco since 2006. From the very first day to up to today I consider myself fortunate to have become part of successful journey of Balco. Balco has significant contribution in development of our nation, be it defence or be it space or automobile sector. I wish Balco to continue its journey and become world's best company.

Same location

Nice working environment, senior are supportive All person are helpful, whenever needed . Safety drill always organized. Training on your department always provide for new comers
Same location

I am to suggest to care the staffs in critical time which can be seen by the decision of management. They easily throw the employees in dustbin.

One who have no job may apply for job in balco otherwise no.The top management are rude and focus on paper safety.HR department are lazy.But salary is attractive.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Bad management

Productive and friendly workplace

Overall my formal company workplace was fully friendly and productive. We worked as one team. Management was co-operative, responsible, and very caring for their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharat Aluminium Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bharat Aluminium Company with

Learn about Bharat Aluminium Company in popular locations

• Bharat Aluminium Company
  • Good work environment and job assurance.