Bharat Electronics Limited

Bharat Electronics Limited Employee Reviews

Day by day work very easily and very careful handle with all problems solved. Every day something any one i have learned. So i have enjoying and learning of all.
Pros
Low Rate foods, Low Rate Quarters, Free bus Facilities
Cons
Long Hours
It is a good opportunity for me.this apprenticeship training is very helpful for me and I studied so many things.this training is my life turning point.
Good working and timeing .Very good environment. No work pressure and work load.Good employee and engginers.Workin time 8:30 am to 16:30 pm.I am very good experience.
Pros
More importance to the productive staff rather than non-productive.Yet, myself I am fully satisfied.Quite deserved in accordance to the qualification to the required post.
Pros
No, subsidised
Cons
Compensatory/OT
One of the best places to work.You will have your own freedom work with all the available equipments and test kits.You can learn how to handle the customers.Staffs are good at explaining things technically.
Pros
Free lunch, good stipend
Cons
No cons
Has helpful seniors and good projects in software department. As any government job it comes with a sence of job security. However there is a lot of stagnation and higher management is run by people with old outdated ideas on a old bureaucratic system. Has 6 days working week with a rigid shift timing system. At the end of year the performance is measured in terms of late punches, early going and overtime. The Bangalore unit has a wonderful colony with club, parks, hospital and stadium. Other units not so much benefits.
Pros
It's a government job.
Cons
It's a government job.
It was very good experience to work in Bharat Electronics Limited, Facilities provided for GAP trainees was very good . Good transportation was provided.
If you simply want money without getting respect, knowledge, innovation,skills,then this is the best PSU to work, management are worst, HR's of all departments are the most useless peoples inside the company, work wise there is nothing to learn, unnecessarly you have to maintain a discipline, a serious environment ,you will face bad behaviour by securities oftent, so you decide and join what is your priorities from a job😁😜
Pros
You will get money simply without anything doing, work wise there is no pressure, as you know this is a PSU
Cons
Knowledge wise you will get nothing, full of politics, managements are worst, you will face bad behaviour often by security of the BEL, worst food in canteen
Excellent place to start your professional journey - process driven organisation. Lot of new things to learn. Very good working culture and Supportive Management.
Pros
Free Lunch
Really a nice experience working in BEL I learnt a lot in network maintenance department. To get more knowledge I joined for CCNA course while working as GAPP trainee
I am learning more knowledgeHardware and software knowledgeTime managementNew workFull time jobDeficult but enjoyed workingWorking different departments
Working atmosphere is very excellent. All staff are very corporative and helpful. My experience is very nice in this company. Management of company is very nice. I always appreciate it.
Pros
Lunch with minimum charges
Cons
Convienent time of working
I did my internship in this central government organization. I did not have an interview process and it was an un-paid internship. As it was a short period internship, I wasn't exploited much due to their data confidentiality. But was a good experience overall.
Good company to build your practical knowledge about different kind of Mechanical Machineries which is used to manufacture Electronics Components and learned about different kind of people who where from all over india.
Pros
Good allowances, Medical Facility
Cons
charging for food
One of the best company for begineers for learning purpose.Beacuse so many basic things are there to learn.But necessory to change some behaviour of employee
In Bharat electronics limited lot work learning from my superiors it's helpful to me in my future thanks to giving great opportunity in your company thankyou
Pros
Free lunch
Here work starts in a energetic environment High skilled engineers guide us We learn how to produce different types of scopes for Indian armed forces.
Typical Defense company work routine, starts from 8 AM and ends at 4 PM (this is for general shift and now in view of covid-19 they have changed the work timings ). If you were in design or development department, you will be working with Solid Work, AutoCAD, Ansys for mechanical people and also, SAP, documentation, Standards etc. As a trainee for one year, we are not supposed to involve in any of management activities, even though if your involving, you might be dismissed form your role without any prior orders so be aware of that. Coming to work place, in my team there were more trainees and we all enjoyed lot in work and also outside the work. They were the best people I have met in life. They think and implement the ideas in very different manner and also its unique. If you get this kind of people around, you wont be bored in work place.
Pros
work hours
Cons
some time you have work over time without any benefits.
the summer internship is interactive and I've got to experience the way the products are designed and then also have hands-on experience on machinery available
Opportunity to work with different departments and gain knowledge with good support from the Management and their enthusiasm to share knowledge makes it a better place to learn and work.
Nice place to work, i have learnt about pcb designing and industrial activities since it was my first job experience. I was in pcb testing department so i learnt about pcb.