Bharat Electronics Limited

Bharat Electronics Limited Employee Reviews

India693 reviews

Good Place for fresher to work and gain knowledge in defence sector.

good Company for fresher, here you can enhance your knowledge in defence sector how navy, army, airforce gun, missile work, Organisation is good but no job security, but with bel experience I am sure you will got a good job.

Pros

Working for nation

Cons

No job security

-Great place for freshers.-Move out after getting experience.-Politics as usual in any company.-Job security.-Security acts like they own the place. This has to change.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Overtime without pay

Productive, helpful, Knowledgeable , workoholic workplace

I am glad to come here, I think that i am lucky. I am taking too much interest because all are very helpful, intelligent, very interested to do work. All work is related to electronics. Our office is modern type. we maintain our workplace all together. No worry no tension due to work. I am learning and getting very interest in my work. There is 8hours working hour here. Our workplace culture is good. There is flexible time. I am learning new things and information and skill from my good,helpful,lovely collegue .I am enjoying my work at my workplace. Thank you a lots.

Productive and very effective towards learning new technology and

It is one of the best company . All the department employees are very informative and supporting each and every day. Working hours are general shift .

Good place to work, sometimes you need to travel to other state. Great place to learn about tank electronics... cheap fee for lunch with good quality.

Productive and and excellence

I thanks to given this opportunity from Bharat Electronics Limited. I excited to working there inside the company. I learned lot of knowledge. Here it is working peoples are working good and environment.

Good

Everything is good it's my dream to work in the core company so finally I got places in a core company great company to work as a freshers you can learn new things

Good

The company is highly secured which is under the defence, Working environment and descipline is maintained for each things. Over all learning aspects for fresher is more.

Pros

Limited

Cons

Lot

I have a very nice work experience at bell

I want to work there much more time and that was a great staff all persons are very nice there. I was very happy to work there. There was my senior also helpful to guide me

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Hours

Good company to work with

Good electronics company. Good work life balance. Good electronics company.Ample opportunity for freshers.Seniors are cooperative.Everyone is given freedom.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bharat Electronics Limited?

Productive and fun workplace

Overall good experienceWork culture is goodLong hours sometimes Saturday is worth day Leaves can be taken Supervisors are usually goodLearning experience

Pros

Subsided lunch

Cons

Saturday working day

Good Workplace

Nice Place to work. Many opportunities to grow. Better Work-Life Balance. Good Campus. Better Facilities. Good Package. Not so fast paced work culture.

good company for electronic based engineers

as you work in consolidated pay ..we may face problem in henceforth company. one causal leave per month and not entilted with other benefits.. you may apply. perfect time jobif you are okay with the salary and other non benefits. this is one good company for girls

Pros

gifts

Cons

job culture to be improved

Apprenticeship in Bharat electronics limited Panchkula

It's good to have the opportunity. D&E best department. Work area is clean and high quality work happened. Everything happens in proper way. It's good if you got Chance.

Pros

Free lunch. Friendly staff.

Cons

Less mechanical engineer work

Pathetic and jail life

I worked for around 2.5years as Deputy Engineer at BEL Ghaziabad. No flexibility. Lot of politics. Recently, lot of people left company. Worst HR. Weekly 6 days. Lot of traveling to remote places. Worst treatment from seniors. No benefits.

Pros

Medical benefits

Cons

No flexibility, Worst work culture, Promotion

Very challeging place to work.

A 1 company.Good salary.Good uniform and ppa.Good food.Good transporr.Good accomodation.Good leisure activities.Good medical facilities and hospital.

Pros

Free food

Cons

8 hrs.

Absolutely great company to work with

Loved the work culture . My colleagues treated me like family . Non judgemental and very good staff . No politics and no manipulation of facts . Always there for you and technical work assistance in abundance . Accepting the fact that everyone has her own learning curve and acting accordingly . The good thing was everybody in the organization treated me well . Less work more fun . Everyday party 🥳🎉. Timings were very good . Work gets appreciated and you are encouraged to do your best . It gives you job security and a fair salary promised before you get absorbed . You are earning while learning too. No pressure , no stress at work .Your promotions are more than expected . This helps an individual to put their best foot forward .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Co operation from the colleagues

It's a better place to start a career but the only thing is they treat trainees and employees differently work related for trainees we couldn't get specific work it depend on their wishes

Pros

Flexible timing, stress less work

Cons

Rigidity in work not able to move desired work

Done my apprenticeship training in bel

When I was in training faculties are very helpful to learn , office environment was very good because it is a diiffence area and workings shidule in time always.

Pros

Gov also provide free food with less amount

Cons

Their is fix time to work

Productive and Fun Workplace

There are many Things I have learned their - First of all My Personality Development & Communication thing which is very helpful for me right now & if you ask me about Companies work then I am at good satisfied about companies Management , Work & Supportive Staffs such as my department staffs/Sir's..The hardest part of job is - when I start working first time their & the Most enjoyable part of job is when I learn how to work their and how to handle problems of work..

Pros

Free Lunches

Very good to work and learn

Very good company who are joining as permanent employee, nice to work and good employee support, nice work environment, supportive staff finally it's a good company to work

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharat Electronics Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bharat Electronics Limited with