Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited

Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited Employee Reviews

Although involved in a competitive product business, upgradation to technology and especially data speed and 4G/5G upgradation is required.

Restructuring of various cadres is the need of the hour. It is being managed like a govt setup engineers are not properly utilised they àre used for administrative purposes. This department has immense training facilities to impart any advanced training. Highly qualified employees with vast assets can do wonders if managed properly.

Pros

Phone facility.

Cons

Lack govt support for upgradation of technology.

Organisation with worst HR and management policies

Being a government owned company, the work culture is not encouraging, as irrespective of your performance level, all will get same benefits.1. Worst HR policies, No promotion for years/decades2. Middle and senior level management is not part of BSNL, they are ITS officers on deputation in BSNL so BSNL progress or fall have no impact their career or salaries.

Pros

Job security

Cons

No promotion for decades, no pay revision/allotment of different duties in comparison to your skills and education

Productive and fun loving work space.

Very productive and fun loving work space. Very good place for productive work. Very good staffing and training program is provided. Easy to work and very good work space.

Pros

Free lunches

very satisfying

nice long term working environment with growth and satisfying work culture,.corporate culture with over 300000 employees pan india, II was in the executive cadre with graded promotion oppurtunities.

Pros

Mammoth company

Cons

Limited scope for civil engineering

Working Hard

BSNL uses the best in class software for their products & services. This profile will be similar to a software job. Here you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Data & software for BSNL. It is the most suitable job for Electronics, Computer & IT Students to work.

Good organisation for working

In BSNL there is ample scope of your career you learn a lot about administration public relations and about different package like ESS/SAP . The promotion chance are very much and pay scales are very higher.

Pros

Good organisation

Cons

No adverse activity

Good

I am invest good time in one year period of BSNL and improve myself and my skills there company good working culture and helping nature of my sir for me

Great Learning Experience

Helped me enhance my skills in networking concepts such as Router concepts, Networking Security Concepts, Optical fiber splicing, IP Configuration Settings

It is a leading PSU of India and provide network for communication

BSNL is the leading communication network company of India having more than 50000 employees. IT, computer science Engineers may seek jobs when vacancy is published.

Pros

PSU under taking India Govt.company having all over network at remote area ad well.

Cons

Due to private operators there is some fall.

It is a training program

It is a training program offered as an internship by the bsnl organization. They teach about the course related topics practically and it is hands-on.

Customer care

This customer care I am working to mobile recharge, SIM activated landing line connection and new broadband connection. Some technical problem to be solved in this customer care.

Nice

Nice and collaborative . Good and helpful colleagues were there. Proper timing and proper work. Salary was given one day before the month to end. Nice experience and management was enjoyable.

Productive Work Space

I went for a internship to there and i got to know many new things about new technologies and also i came to know about the corporate work culture from there, though my period of spending there is short but it went very smoothly and this experience gave me a ample experience to learn many things.

very good company of Govt of India

good company. CPSU making efforts to grow. It was a govt setup company and I learnt a lot on overall basis like Contract Management, Construction and Project Management, Real Estate commercial exploitation, Staff management, Administration, CVC/CTE aspects etc

Nice orginaziation

It’s nice but work culture is not proper if one executive is capable he may be loaded more and more other it is nice department.BSNL is owned by Government of India.

I was an Intern

They helped me learn everything from the scratch, good place to work, I loved every single moment and learned many new things!! It was my first step towards networking

I have learnt a lot of stuff from there like how to install a router and gained knowledge and. Got me through my project and helped me to complete Cisco training.

Stress less work environment

Technical knowledge about the products like modem, router and the tariff plans provided the company. Remote troubleshooting through system or on call. And installation of routers and modem.

Diverse domains to work

Gives opportunity to work in planning and management.Also the job gives opportunity to work in Training wing or Customer related Maintenance activities

Good company. But lack of manegerial capacity made the company weak in financial position.

As a government company it fulfils the demand of majority people across the country. Rulal people are mostly benefited by our company. Wold class service at affordable rate is the mission of the company

Pros

It has good prospect to penetrate in telecom sector.

Cons

Due to not having 4G spectrum, the market share is not upto the desired level.

Excellent.Enjoyed working in BSNL

Even though it is a PSU, it gives tremendous scope for creative thinking and imaginative working.It is really challenging to work in Govt framework and compete with private firms

Pros

Multi speciality outlook

Cons

A psu

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited with

• Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?